• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i

had seen
Don't you think both Bangladesh and Pakistan need to improve their batting? The spin department also did not look good but the pace bowlers played really well as expected. I was impressed by Irfan, he will be a key player for Pakistan in my opinion. As for Bangladesh, it was nice to see Tamim scoring 80 odd runs after coming back from injury.

Reaction score
Such optimism, much wow. Subcontinent teams ain't winning anything, I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan fails to make it 0ut of the group stage.

I've always liked Australia CT (along with Pakistan), I am going with them. They'll do it for PH (63 not out).

Reaction score
Such optimism, much wow. Subcontinent teams ain't winning anything, I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan fails to make it 0ut of the group stage.

I've always liked Australia CT (along with Pakistan), I am going with them. They'll do it for PH (63 not out).
Such australia favouring.....wow PH.....many kangroos :p
Alistralia jd SA hav the best chamce.....despite of the SAs habbit of choking....i see thm cmng in fynals :D

Reaction score