• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
[

yes sure why not :D
we watch those matches and you will sit in our exams from our sides....ryt? :ROFLMAO:
but still cant miss PAK-INDIA MATCH....jang e azeem :ROFLMAO:
my sincere prayers for my PAK team...lekin chances bohot hi kam hain :/
yar dont know y pakistani team just going down and down!!
basicly the team which shows stemina in test matches they know how to stand on thier wickets and pakitani team have no stemina!!
ye bus miracles hi dikhati hai jab koe chance nahi hota jeetney ka tab jeet jati hai or jab hota hai tab har jati hai!!
well other than my prayers r always with Pakistani team.

Reaction score
though im an indian and i support india..lets be realistic guys...sub continent teams dont stand a chance in this wc...especially after zimbabwe shock win over SL, india being in poor form, pak loosing vs NZ club teams...though i really wish india retains the wc...this is the harsh reality...
australia, NZ, SA will be 3 of the 4 semifinalists...will be interesting to see who is the 4th team :D

Reaction score
yar dont know y pakistani team just going down and down!!
basicly the team which shows stemina in test matches they know how to stand on thier wickets and pakitani team have no stemina!!
ye bus miracles hi dikhati hai jab koe chance nahi hota jeetney ka tab jeet jati hai or jab hota hai tab har jati hai!!
well other than my prayers r always with Pakistani team.
i totally agree.....they need more prayers than practice...but still we should hope for the best :')

Reaction score
India vs Pakistan: World Cup History

1992 - India won by 43 runs
1996 - India won by 39 runs

1999 - India won by 47 runs
2003 - India won by 6 wickets

2011 - India won by 29 runs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gn674

Hilarious video! Indian fans will enjoy this!

India vs Pakistan: ODI History

Matches Played: 126
India Won: 50
Pakistan Won: 72
No Result: 4

This is for Pakistan fans!

Reaction score

Great job .
U really worked on this (y)

Reaction score
There is no doubt in the cricket fraternity about subcontinental players' incompetence in batting on bouncy wickets. The other teams will surely exploit this weakness; so I am not too optimistic about a subcontinental team's chances of lifting the trophy this year. South Africa and Australia are the favorites to win this year's trophy.
As a Bangladeshi, I will be right behind the Tigers. But based on the conditions and the resources we have, I think it will be really difficult for us to qualify for the second round. My expectations from my team is simple. I want them to first beat Scotland, Afghanistan and one of the test playing nations from their group. If they can do that and manage to maintain a decent net run rate, then 3 wins are enough for a place in the quarterfinals.
dude bangladesh cant win from test nations based on their record in australia and new zealand and type of teams they got
yet i remember 2007 world cup of defeating india and south africa so i can hope that u r right abt that

Reaction score
dude bangladesh cant win from test nations based on their record in australia and new zealand and type of teams they got
yet i remember 2007 world cup of defeating india and south africa so i can hope that u r right abt that
I expect them to put up a good show against Sri Lanka, Bangladesh has the potential to beat them. I don't think they have a chance against New Zealand and Australia though. They might have a shot against England too. But you're right, we are struggling at the moment and the fact that we have never won an ODI in Australian soil will further add to the pressure on the players. But if Shakib and the rest of the players can play well as a unit, on our day we can beat any side in the world. Remember 1999 when we beat Pakistan and 2005 when Ashraful single handedly defeated Australia in the bouncy track of England? Tigers are unpredictable.

Reaction score
I expect them to put up a good show against Sri Lanka, Bangladesh has the potential to beat them. I don't think they have a chance against New Zealand and Australia though. They might have a shot against England too. But you're right, we are struggling at the moment and the fact that we have never won an ODI in Australian soil will further add to the pressure on the players. But if Shakib and the rest of the players can play well as a unit, on our day we can beat any side in the world. Remember 1999 when we beat Pakistan and 2005 when Ashraful single handedly defeated Australia in the bouncy track of England? Tigers are unpredictable.
cricket is an unpredictable game bro
rem afghanistan defeating bangladeh?
and bangladesh reaching to asia cup final?
BD are like Pak but at smaller scale :D

Reaction score
cricket is an unpredictable game bro
rem afghanistan defeating bangladeh?
and bangladesh reaching to asia cup final?
BD are like Pak but at smaller scale :D
Afghanistan and Scotland matches will be tricky. The last thing I want from the Tigers is to lose against associate nations. Inconsistency is Bangladesh's biggest enemy, there is no doubt about the team's potential. They lack the temperament to perform well every time they come out to bat and bowl. The only player who has maintained his consistency right through his career is Shakib Al Hasan - he will be our trump card in this world cup. As for India and Pakistan, for them beating each other is like winning the world cup! :D I mean most Indians and Pakistanis I know can tolerate getting knocked out at group stage but they can't stand losing to each other.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Love this ad! :D Jai Hind and Joy Bangladesh! India and Bangladesh till I die! :D

Reaction score
though im an indian and i support india..lets be realistic guys...sub continent teams dont stand a chance in this wc...especially after zimbabwe shock win over SL, india being in poor form, pak loosing vs NZ club teams...though i really wish india retains the wc...this is the harsh reality...
australia, NZ, SA will be 3 of the 4 semifinalists...will be interesting to see who is the 4th team :D
yar, what's more fun than India beating Pakistan? If we beat Pakistan, then I am happy! :D