• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD CUP FEVER

DO U LIKE CRICKET?

• Total voters
Reaction score
To be honest, there is not much to choose between India and Pakistan. However, as this is a world cup match, Indians are favorites in my opinion. The history will surely bother the Pakistani players when they come out to play; Indian fans in the stadium will no doubt come out with placards reminding Pakistani players about their dismal run against India in world cup matches. The absence of Ajmal and Hafiz is another aspect against Pakistan's favor. The only thing which can really turn the tide towards Pakistan is pace bowling. If 7 feet tall Irfan can smack a few deadly bouncers, Indian batsmen will struggle. It will also be interesting to see how the pitch behaves. A bowling-friendly wicket will benefit Pakistan. If Indians get a flat track, we all know how destructive they can become!

Reaction score
To be honest, there is not much to choose between India and Pakistan. However, as this is a world cup match, Indians are favorites in my opinion. The history will surely bother the Pakistani players when they come out to play; Indian fans in the stadium will no doubt come out with placards reminding Pakistani players about their dismal run against India in world cup matches. The absence of Ajmal and Hafiz is another aspect against Pakistan's favor. The only thing which can really turn the tide towards Pakistan is pace bowling. If 7 feet tall Irfan can smack a few deadly bouncers, Indian batsmen will struggle. It will also be interesting to see how the pitch behaves. A bowling-friendly wicket will benefit Pakistan. If Indians get a flat track, we all know how destructive they can become!
Oh boyy u went really deep

Reaction score
Oh boyy u went really deep
This is a neutral cricketing opinion from a fan who is neither Pakistani nor Indian. You guys are only concerned about which player challenged whom, what ads were made, who said what etc. :D I am more interested in the technical aspects and strengths of the two teams. Nevertheless, I will be supporting India because based on my analysis, they have a slight upper hand.

Reaction score
This is a neutral cricketing opinion from a fan who is neither Pakistani nor Indian. You guys are only concerned about which player challenged whom, what ads were made, who said what etc. :D I am more interested in the technical aspects and strengths of the two teams. Nevertheless, I will be supporting India because based on my analysis, they have a slight upper hand.
Ohhh ok cricket einstein:LOL:

Reaction score
Hahahahah nice but not gona happen in a million years....
Inshallah pakistan will win pak india match....(y)
With an exceptional score:D
According to science, the world is 4.5 billion years old and so far Pakistan has never beaten India in world cup match. :D I don't see India losing to your team for few billion more years! India has always beaten Pakistan convincingly in previous games, history will repeat itself. Sorry guys, your team is going down! Jai Hind!

Reaction score
Cold, damp conditions in Christchurch are taking it's toll on Sri Lankan fielders. I am supporting New Zealand today because I want Bangladesh to take Sri Lanka's place and qualify for next round. The Kiwis should look for a score of 270+ to be on the safe side. :D

Reaction score
Cold, damp conditions in Christchurch are taking it's toll on Sri Lankan fielders. I am supporting New Zealand today because I want Bangladesh to take Sri Lanka's place and qualify for next round. The Kiwis should look for a score of 270+ to be on the safe side. :D
Who r these kiwis....

Reaction score
Whats the score for kiwis ryt now
I am not watching the Match....
who is bowling first