• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WORLD HISTORY 1917-1991 O LEVEL

Reaction score
i m doing these sections completely.....n dont have any teacher studying myself at home.....self study, i m not studying this subject in school even....
yeah i also dont have any teacher. Hey i think u shud do only few topics, british and french history aint even there in norman lowe, atleast I couldnt fine em.

Reaction score
what is the subject code for world history?????

Can anyone guide me about what kind of topic is World History???? Plzz tell asap as i have to choose my subjects for O'Level
Dude im only giving it as an extra subject. U dont find many teachers for this subject so i advise against chosing it as a full time subject bro!

Reaction score
then what will u be doing abt them?
i ll not do them.....what i m doing would be enough for me to attempt the paper.....just do the chap from the book of norman lowe.....it ll be fine.....but do them thoroughly....

Reaction score
i ll not do them.....what i m doing would be enough for me to attempt the paper.....just do the chap from the book of norman lowe.....it ll be fine.....but do them thoroughly....
oh okayyy.....btw how much are you planning to write for each question, and how will u give the analysis in the part which requires and analysis?

Reaction score
oh okayyy.....btw how much are you planning to write for each question, and how will u give the analysis in the part which requires and analysis?
i wite approx 2 pages for 14 marks part and almost 1 page for the analysis part.....n i m also a bit confused abt the analysis part.....btw how much u r planing to write n how much hve u prepared....r u using any notes along with the book...?

Reaction score
i wite approx 2 pages for 14 marks part and almost 1 page for the analysis part.....n i m also a bit confused abt the analysis part.....btw how much u r planing to write n how much hve u prepared....r u using any notes along with the book...?
yeah well i have been told by a friend (who appeared in the exam in november last year) that i should write almost 2 pages and 3/4 page for analysis. Well i have done the syllabus once and now im doing it again. My preparation is kinda fast coz im omitting several units from my preparation such as the french and british history.
I am not using any notes other than the book.

Reaction score
yeah well i have been told by a friend (who appeared in the exam in november last year) that i should write almost 2 pages and 3/4 page for analysis. Well i have done the syllabus once and now im doing it again. My preparation is kinda fast coz im omitting several units from my preparation such as the french and british history.
I am not using any notes other than the book.
so u have completed the whole book or u skip some chapters....? if u skip then which ones...?n can u tell me that what should be the criteria for answering a question....mnz r we supposed to give the answer for narrative and analysis together....or we have to do it like two separate parts....?

Reaction score
so u have completed the whole book or u skip some chapters....? if u skip then which ones...?n can u tell me that what should be the criteria for answering a question....mnz r we supposed to give the answer for narrative and analysis together....or we have to do it like two separate parts....?
hi this is the same guy bawajee007 but with a different account coz i lost my password. Anyways,
I skipped french and british history from section B, and we have to clearly indicate where we are starting the analysis part. The analysis part has to be answered seperately from the narrative. That is what i read in the ER :)

Reaction score
hi this is the same guy bawajee007 but with a different account coz i lost my password. Anyways,
I skipped french and british history from section B, and we have to clearly indicate where we are starting the analysis part. The analysis part has to be answered seperately from the narrative. That is what i read in the ER :)
u hve done the history of USA, Germany, Italy and russia and we can indicate the analysis part by giving the heading....or anything else....

Reaction score
I havent done USA. Instead i did russia during stalin and Lenin's regime and also during brezhnev and khruschev's time.
The ER says that you can leave a line before starting analysis part and indicate it in the answer as well.
Probably something like: "This is the analysis part".

Reaction score
I havent done USA. Instead i did russia during stalin and Lenin's regime and also during brezhnev and khruschev's time.
The ER says that you can leave a line before starting analysis part and indicate it in the answer as well.
Probably something like: "This is the analysis part".
ok...thanks for telling :)

NIM

Reaction score
Dude im only giving it as an extra subject. U dont find many teachers for this subject so i advise against chosing it as a full time subject bro!
Dude for History isn't there are sections, its up to u which ever u wana choose like German Depth study, Russia Depth study, America Depth Study e.t.c....
em also taking history as a extra subject...
Ma History sir told me dat v r suppose to choose only one frm Depth Study...

Reaction score
Dude for History isn't there are sections, its up to u which ever u wana choose like German Depth study, Russia Depth study, America Depth Study e.t.c....
em also taking history as a extra subject...
Ma History sir told me dat v r suppose to choose only one frm Depth Study...
@nim check out the syllabus......there r 6 sec( A,B,C,D,E,F) and we r suppose to answer 1 question frm A (compulsory).....and the rest four from any 2 sections atleast.....n then its our choice which country we choose for depth study......

Reactions: NIM

NIM

Reaction score
@nim check out the syllabus......there r 6 sec( A,B,C,D,E,F) and we r suppose to answer 1 question frm A (compulsory).....and the rest four from any 2 sections atleast.....n then its our choice which country we choose for depth study......
Thnx dude...