• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

www.xtremepapers.com LOOSING IT'S CHARM.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
as the topic says xtremepapers.net LOOSING IT'S CHARM this is quite true fact .!
all this mess has created by the new moderators ,, espacially MAVtKnmJ.!
not all but some of the moderators are misusing their powers , they are locking,,blocking,,editing,,moving and sending warning messages .!!
and i know one of the moderator would LOCK this important topic .!
but i suggest that only zohaib sherazi should be the moderator and all the powers should be taken from other moderators on urgent basis to avoid further mess .!

Reaction score
well dont wanna hurt anyone's feeling but i think this is quite true i have seen many important topics locked by moderators ,,when zohaib was the only moderator this was not happening .!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yup!but i think not all moderators r like this especially one , i wont mention the name you all know it well!!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
yup!but i think not all moderators r like this especially one , i wont mention the name you all know it well!!

yes not all the moderators but just 1 or 2 and the biggest trouble maker is the one which SUNSHINE named .!

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ,, has deleted my so many post which he didnt like even they contained nothing ,, moreover locking every thread what does he want ??
does anyone know .?
he/she is making real mess all over the xtremepaper .!

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY HAPPENING WITH ME .! :eek: :eek:

My number of posts are also reduced and cant see many of my replies and question .!
and these new moderators have created so much trouble that zohaib dont even post anything nor he comes online often .! :cry:

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Are u sure that itz MAVtKnmJ, who deleted uva POSTS???

he is sending me WARNING messages and deleting and editing the post when there was nothing in those certain posts .! :evil: :evil: :evil:
WHAT DOES HE/SHE WANT ??? he has RUIENED EVERYTHING.!

Reaction score
Wao.! such a nice response ,,thankx for supporting everyone .!
keeping views of these people the admin or global moderator should KICK OUT MAVtKnmJ.

Reaction score
and guys please everyone tell whatever you wanna say before MAVtKnmJ locks or delete this THREAD.!

MODERATOR EDIT: Use the 'edit' button next time, instead of double posting.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I've seen all topics that were recently locked and most of them were due to one reason:
'The posts were getting away from the thread's subject'!

So none of the moderators can be blamed for that!

Reaction score
I said stay on topic 'Nibz'

If you don't want to use your account, just stop using it, it's that simple.

Reaction score
oooo hello i am not so free on earth to make so many account okay ??
and i dont even know this sunshine ,,momen and whatever the third nibz was so please stop misinterpretating

Reaction score
why are you people taking the main point away of this thread by the way i dont even know this shit UXAIR,,nibz and momen

Status
Not open for further replies.