• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

xammss

Reaction score
Only two and half months are left for the may/june xams and i am not well prepared :eek: . I am taking physics (A),Chemistry(AS) maths(A2) computing (A2) and GP :shock: . I find chemistry quite difficult. Computing A2 is far more harder than AS. I have not started working on P3 and last but not the least i have lost my interest in physics :?: . How should i prepare now :cry: ? When ever i sit on my chair to study i get confused which subject to study as i have to work a lot in all of them :? .Can anyone suggest my what should i do :?: ? How should i study :!: ? I do not want grades below "B". :cry: :roll:

Reaction score
Don't worry prats, study well, m here worried too.
All the Best. Ani tuition aru khojechas ki nai??

Reaction score
NO, tutions khojeko chaiina, in fact padhhai ko bare sochhnnai man lagdai na..ma sochhne bitikaii darlagchha. ani u chain kun colzz ho ni??

Reaction score
be focused and give your best, work hard because it always pays off, try to study with interest even now & take it easy, make a routine and a timetable and strictly follow it. when we will be in university level doing e.g engineering then the course which we cover in 2 years in alevel, we have to do even more then that in one semester means 4 months. so no need to be nervous and worried that much just study calmly ,it is possible to get best grades even now i think ,depend how much willing you are and how do u take ur studies. best of luck.