• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Everything's changed here. I'm not the oldest one here but back then, this community was even more addictive than facebook. I dont really know how its like now, but the old times were legendary. Maybe someday someone will tell you those famous tales of the mysterious hell cat and her demise :p and the information time chat and a wonderful writing club and people having humors of the century. Sarcasm wars, background songs and amazing people to talk to. That's what xpc was all about back then. And it was more than good.
Yaaasss

Reaction score
Everything's changed here. I'm not the oldest one here but back then, this community was even more addictive than facebook. I dont really know how its like now, but the old times were legendary. Maybe someday someone will tell you those famous tales of the mysterious hell cat and her demise :p and the information time chat and a wonderful writing club and people having humors of the century. Sarcasm wars, background songs and amazing people to talk to. That's what xpc was all about back then. And it was more than good.
True! Nothing here is like the old times.