• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Everything's changed here. I'm not the oldest one here but back then, this community was even more addictive than facebook. I dont really know how its like now, but the old times were legendary. Maybe someday someone will tell you those famous tales of the mysterious hell cat and her demise :p and the information time chat and a wonderful writing club and people having humors of the century. Sarcasm wars, background songs and amazing people to talk to. That's what xpc was all about back then. And it was more than good.

Reaction score
Everything's changed here. I'm not the oldest one here but back then, this community was even more addictive than facebook. I dont really know how its like now, but the old times were legendary. Maybe someday someone will tell you those famous tales of the mysterious hell cat and her demise :p and the information time chat and a wonderful writing club and people having humors of the century. Sarcasm wars, background songs and amazing people to talk to. That's what xpc was all about back then. And it was more than good.
Also helping ppl on threads :* xD

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Lol very few people were in that conversation I remember xD :p

Reaction score
Ikr!
And I totally remember the short stories thread. I mean your stories were legendary! I'm a teacher now and guess what? I've totally shared your epic stuff with my students and they were absolutely loved it!
XPC I think for us played a major player in our adolescence. And well... we had a blast.:cool::whistle:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ikr!
And I totally remember the short stories thread. I mean your stories were legendary! I'm a teacher now and guess what? I've totally shared your epic stuff with my students and they were absolutely loved it!
XPC I think for us played a major player in our adolescence. And well... we had a blast.:cool::whistle:
masha'Allah.. teacher! :p :D sounds cool B)
May Allah s.w.t grant you success in life... Aameeen

Reaction score
Ikr!
Thankyou! I'm amazed k you shared them :p They werent really that good but they sure are the best ones I have ever written. And best of luck in teaching them all!