• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I definitely missed you guys here so much <3 We made the best xpc era xD It was really fun to be here and I am proud that we were part of this <3
ikrrr....we all were and are totally like a family <3
starting from Dynamite the first person i talked to on xpc..who is still such a good motu friend xD if he came here by any chance he is going to kill me xD
second My Name if im not wrong xD which i afterwards found out that she was an old friend of mine in school xD had amazing memories with her <3
then came Wkhan860 :p this person..ummm i dont have words to describe him xD one of the besstttesstt people i met here <3 and im totally glad that it happened <3
sj0007 haha..my MSO <3 one of the craziest friend i ever had <3
OMG there is a longggg list of people whom i could talk about for hours...
Rizwan Javed
Midnight dream
Saly Elkady
Sariya Khan
zahra azam
linkinpark
Wâlèé Atèéq
awesomaholic101
Anum96
Dark Destination
Rutzaba
Mehak Mairaj
ZKhanXZ
Iris Dylan Lane
Lola_sweet
Zainab Azhar
and all those who i forgot to mention ..thanks for being a part

Reaction score
Well the rest of you may not know me very well cuz this was my second account which i made and most of the ppl whom i knew already left this place way before :...but all i can say is that xpc is the place which i can never forget in my whole life....was surely more than a community more like a family..we gotta knw each other sm were very lovely sm were very funny sm were weirdos sm were the ones very close to the heart :p...but in the end they all played a part in building the memories which we will always be carrying with ourselves and surely would be proud of being a part of it aswell :*) :D

Reaction score
I am a 3 years and four months old member who really enjoyed all the ups and downs of this site , starting from the old xpc version that I can't even remember how I used to use it at that time xD till now . Members like me and older consider this site a lifestyle , I mean we're not here cuz we want to xD We are addicted to it and all the memories we had here . It's kind of boring here nowadays but I believe this thread can refresh our memories and give us a positive energy we need nowadays .
P.S. this might not be a start of a new series of activities because unfortunately my team almost left ( Zahra Azam , MN , MD and MB )
Hahahhaha... Very true.... ex-xpcians were way more enthusiastic then present ones... xD I mean all used to do silly stuffs here apart from studies which hooked me... xD
But, I D K if that silly thigns are still on or not.. xD

Though, present life (non-social) is far more better than life stucked in XPC once xD (y)

Reaction score
Hahahhaha... Very true.... ex-xpcians were way more enthusiastic then present ones... xD I mean all used to do silly stuffs here apart from studies which hooked me... xD

Though, present life (non-social) is far more better than life stucked in XPC once xD (y)
Oops i forgot to mention ur name xD

Reaction score

Don't worry now all the members here turned in to nerds which something we all wished to be back in the days xD

I don't totally agree with you because the start was xpc and that's were we had fun then we all learnt in different ways so ya xpc was the reason on how we have all our lives shaped now xD

Reaction score
Don't worry now all the members here turned in to nerds which something we all wished to be back in the days xD

I don't totally agree with you because the start was xpc and that's were we had fun then we all learnt in different ways so ya xpc was the reason on how we have all our lives shaped now xD
Nah not for me..... :p Exceptions are everywhere miss :cool: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reaction score
ikrrr....we all were and are totally like a family <3
starting from Dynamite the first person i talked to on xpc..who is still such a good motu friend xD if he came here by any chance he is going to kill me xD
second My Name if im not wrong xD which i afterwards found out that she was an old friend of mine in school xD had amazing memories with her <3
then came Wkhan860 :p this person..ummm i dont have words to describe him xD one of the besstttesstt people i met here <3 and im totally glad that it happened <3
sj0007 haha..my MSO <3 one of the craziest friend i ever had <3
OMG there is a longggg list of people whom i could talk about for hours...
Rizwan Javed
Midnight dream
Saly Elkady
Sariya Khan
zahra azam
linkinpark
Wâlèé Atèéq
awesomaholic101
Anum96
Dark Destination
Rutzaba
Mehak Mairaj
ZKhanXZ
Iris Dylan Lane
Lola_sweet
Zainab Azhar
and all those who i forgot to mention ..thanks for being a part
Awww thanks for mentioning moi! <3
Watching you describe all these people, I just remembered, you were the second person to talk to me (after Wkhan860 who I talked after I got to know that he is a potter head because he commented on my do which was about Harry Potter XD) and it's actually because of you that I came across the most amazing Saly Elkady and her partner in crime zahra azam!
Then I met My Name and we talked after she cleared ALOT of the doubts I had (I always thought she was a boy for some reason, maybe the lion dp she had or her username had something to do with that). Then because of you guys I came across Midnight dream and Bloomwood and Anum96 and awesomaholic101 and LOTS of others!!
Seriously, this community sure is a family to me <3 and thank you to all those people who made the time here amazing! <3
But I think the MAIN credit for me being directly in the center of all this fun goes to you and Wkhan860 because if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have used this side of the community! <3