• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPC Confession

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Aliekum Everyone,
Howdie... ;)

We often want to say something related to our feelings,past experiences or compliment someone and the list goes on, but we're too afraid to say or couldn't find a platform or chance. Anyways, Everyone can confess anything He/She want to say to anyone in XPC.

Rules are simple, you've to just write a confession, and tag a name of the person the confession is for.
For example:
@Well Wisher
I confess that you're my most generous and understanding Bestie. Thank you for being my friend.:)
or
@Thenameoftheperson (XYZ)
You've got the best eyes in the world./I'm in love with your hairs. ETC :D

and like that. :)

So, let's just not waste time, and start confessing your feelings to the person you want in XPC.
Yeah, and the last thing, if someone doesn't want his/her name to be revealed, He/She can inbox the confession to me in a private message and I'll post it as a secret. *You have to trust me* -__-
So all things set up.
Let's start
:):)

Reaction score
@Shkrrhmt,
@mai jinn hun 2,
@SomeStudent,
@ramis torres,
@Unknown Killer,
@Qamar Baloch,
@sweetiepie,
@sumaiyarox:),
@khunshaw,
@saifulahmed49,
@omaaaar,
@daredevil,
@snipex,
@mune:),
@badrobot14,
@Aly Emran
@Nabeel.Ahmad
@Master_Shifu
@NaNinG
@sweetjinnah
@Nini X
@IGCSE Abdullah
@posh teen
@Kumkum
@sweetjinnah
@shazmina
@Happy Muslimah
@***Sam***
@Afzal1
@Al-Anoud
@AngelicBeauty
@ARaza7
@areeba fatima
@AreebaKausar
@asma tareen
@Ayyan :D
@bunny boo
@cardude456
@champ-student
@champ-student
@daredevil
@Dazzling Girl <3
@fantastic girl
@forbidden rose
@HAJRA SHAH <3
@black widow
@Thunder Bird

@N.M @XPFMember @PhyZac @сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ @ktc @étudiante @Banner @innocent killer @hassam @alphabravocharlie
@Silent Hunter @smzimran @leadingguy @RoyalPurple @muslimah here @MuslimGirl @TrueStriver @Teenage.muslimah @Nibz @MKh@lid
@princessanum @AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs @Soldier313 @Warrior66 @anonymous123 @whitetiger64 @Minato112 @memyself15 @IGCSE O/L student @Haseefa
@robinhoodmustafa @crazyyorange13 @belle @purplerox @fathimaash @SalmanPakRocks @scarface007 @CaptainDanger @MadihahK @FeLiX zoe
@avenger @MysteRyGiRl @TeenStar @farahnaseemch @-7 domination- @Gémeaux @momo_khan @FrostFlash @Happy Muslimah
@Selmaa @Rutzaba @Kumkum @AlphaCentauri @geni0usheeni @Bilal Khan @U stalking ME @Love Islam @areebaization @areeba fatima
@khushbakhat malik @Safa M. Ahmed @Safa Malik Aawaan @1357913579 @E.H Jane @Shizza Jalil @awsumness

Disclaimers:

This agreement is written in English. :LOL:
The honorable members of XtremePapers Community who are tagged above, I don't know all of you, if anyone don't want to be the part of this thread, you can quit immediately. :sneaky:
Sorry for any inconvenience. Just copied you guys from @Abdullah Babur 's thread and some other thread. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not responsible for any act, incident or unusual event occurring in this thread. By using, replying and liking, you people agree that you're responsible for your own action. :cool:
Phew, Either I'm too good or too bad in writing these terms and conditions :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
@knowitall10 My bestest sister on XPC who always guides me to the right path <3
@cardude456 My Awesomest brother :D
@Al-Anoud my sweet sis who always makes me smile <3
@fantastic girl My Stupid Best friend forever <3
@Ibtizam My crazy little brother plus bff :D :p
@IGCSE O/L student My sweetheart sis <3
@danial 234 one of my best brother :D
@***amd*** My best friend and best brother ....on XPC my game partner :p :D
@cyclone94 One of my bestest sis <3
@Aly Emran My BLUE potato uncle ...Bestie for life :D :D :D
@Thunder Bird ..her name is terrific but she is so sweet <3
@black widow one of my bestest brother :D
@1357911 My twin sister .... <3
@sweetie pie my sweet sister :D <3
@Afzal1 The mischievous genius on XPC :p
@Kumkum My seeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET heart <3 <3
@sweetjinnah One of my loveliest sister on Xpc :D <3
@Abdullah Babur My cute lilttle brother :D
@iThink LARGE My sweet ...naughty sister .... <3
@Maganius ...One of my bestest brother :D
@Nibz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii..... the best best best best & the bestest mod and brother :D
@Shara Nafaz One of my bestest loveliest sis <3 <3
.Wait ppl my confession still goes on .....

Reaction score
EVERY SINGLE person is my best friend BRO, SISTER, and everything :p :p :)
@Shkrrhmt,
@mai jinn hun 2,
@SomeStudent,
@ramis torres,
@Unknown Killer,
@Qamar Baloch,
@sweetiepie,
@khunshaw,
@saifulahmed49,
@omaaaar,
@daredevil,
@snipex,
@badrobot14,
@Aly Emran
@Nabeel.Ahmad
@Master_Shifu
@NaNinG
@sweetjinnah
@Nini X
@IGCSE Abdullah
@posh teen
@Kumkum
@sweetjinnah
@shazmina
@Happy Muslimah
@***Sam***
@Afzal1
@Al-Anoud
@AngelicBeauty
@ARaza7
@areeba fatima
@AreebaKausar
@asma tareen
@bunny boo
@cardude456
@champ-student
@champ-student
@daredevil
@Dazzling Girl <3
@fantastic girl
@forbidden rose
@HAJRA SHAH <3
@black widow
@Thunder Bird

@N.M @XPFMember @PhyZac @сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ @ktc @étudiante @Banner @innocent killer @hassam @alphabravocharlie
@Silent Hunter @smzimran @leadingguy @RoyalPurple @muslimah here @MuslimGirl @TrueStriver @Teenage.muslimah @Nibz @MKh@lid
@princessanum @AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs @Soldier313 @Warrior66 @anonymous123 @whitetiger64 @Minato112 @memyself15 @IGCSE O/L student@Haseefa
@robinhoodmustafa @crazyyorange13 @belle @purplerox @fathimaash @SalmanPakRocks @scarface007 @CaptainDanger @MadihahK @FeLiX zoe
@avenger @MysteRyGiRl @TeenStar @farahnaseemch @-7 domination- @Gémeaux @momo_khan @FrostFlash @Happy Muslimah
@Selmaa @Rutzaba @Kumkum @AlphaCentauri @geni0usheeni @Bilal Khan @U stalking ME @Love Islam @areebaization @areeba fatima
@khushbakhat malik @Safa M. Ahmed @Safa Malik Aawaan @1357913579 @E.H Jane @Shizza Jalil @awsumness
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that was a good 1 :p

Reaction score
@Shkrrhmt,
@mai jinn hun 2,
@SomeStudent,
@ramis torres,
@Unknown Killer,
@Qamar Baloch,
@sweetiepie,
@khunshaw,
@saifulahmed49,
@omaaaar,
@daredevil,
@snipex,
@badrobot14,
@Aly Emran
@Nabeel.Ahmad
@Master_Shifu
@NaNinG
@sweetjinnah
@Nini X
@IGCSE Abdullah
@posh teen
@Kumkum
@sweetjinnah
@shazmina
@Happy Muslimah
@***Sam***
@Afzal1
@Al-Anoud
@AngelicBeauty
@ARaza7
@areeba fatima
@AreebaKausar
@asma tareen
@bunny boo
@cardude456
@champ-student
@champ-student
@daredevil
@Dazzling Girl <3
@fantastic girl
@forbidden rose
@HAJRA SHAH <3
@black widow
@Thunder Bird

@princessanum @AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs @Soldier313 @Warrior66 @anonymous123 @whitetiger64 @Minato112 @memyself15 @IGCSE O/L student @Haseefa

Disclaimers:

This agreement is written in English. :LOL:
The honorable members of XtremePapers Community who are tagged above, I don't know all of you, if anyone don't want to be the part of this thread, you can quit immediately. :sneaky:
Sorry for any inconvenience. Just copied you guys from @Abdullah Babur 's thread and some other thread. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not responsible for any act, incident or unusual event occurring in this thread. By using, replying and liking, you people agree that you're responsible for your own action. :cool:
Phew, Either I'm too good or too bad in writing these terms and conditions :p
wat if sum ones feelings get hurt?