• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XPC Confession

Reaction score
the only perosn i really on
my only freind and everything
Ashuzma
if i was aboy than i would have been her as mine future

Reaction score
So i got a very very very very very very very hearty confession to make....i know it will. Make many many and many of u seriously cry.......i am serious..........its from the depth of my heart...i wasnt sure if i could ever muster up the strength to say it but seeing all of u guys express the ur heart ..i really was moved by it.....my hands are really trembling but i know i have to do it...if nothing it will only make me feel better and a huge burden on my heart will be removed........i have done many many terrible things but nothing could compare to what i am bout to tell u,,,so here it goes....I am awesome.....!!!!

Reaction score
So i got a very very very very very very very hearty confession to make....i know it will. Make many many and many of u seriously cry.......i am serious..........its from the depth of my heart...i wasnt sure if i could ever muster up the strength to say it but seeing all of u guys express the ur heart ..i really was moved by it.....my hands are really trembling but i know i have to do it...if nothing it will only make me feel better and a huge burden on my heart will be removed........i have done many many terrible things but nothing could compare to what i am bout to tell u,,,so here it goes....I am awesome.....!!!!
Apne bot acha time waste kiya :p

Reaction score
The following people mean a lot to me:
The Chill Master (Cant describe in words)
Thought blocker (It seems hes everywhere)
yoyo00xx (For his text art)
♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠ (Hes funny and cool)
madoka (because she likes to tag me everywhere and I love the small fights between vishal and her)
SalmanPakRocks (because he is very friendly and was calm when his fridge stopped working and made my threads sticky)
PlanetMaster (he made this site)
*Le me* (because his mom said he was special look at his av)
aish nafu (because she posts very nice quotes and stuff)
Awesome12 (because he has details about area 51 )
Maganius (hes a mate ^.^)
Fayax555 ( he was the first to welcome me here)
Awesome 12 (he loves science)
Nafis Daiyan (hes avs are coooool)
iThink LARGE ( because she shes large)
Afnan Hafiz (he likes my jokes posts)

ANd all my other followers i forgot to mention (they are all cool because they follow me:p)
LOL... thank you so much!!
well fight between me and her.. not bad. :p

Reaction score
Disclaimers:
This agreement is written in English. :LOL:
The honorable members of XtremePapers Community who are tagged above, I don't know all of you, if anyone don't want to be the part of this thread, you can quit immediately. :sneaky:
Sorry for any inconvenience. Just copied you guys from @Abdullah Babur 's thread and some other thread. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not responsible for any act, incident or unusual event occurring in this thread. By using, replying and liking, you people agree that you're responsible for your own action. :cool:
Phew, Either I'm too good or too bad in writing these terms and conditions :p

Too late to see this ;)
Thanks anyways :)