• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtremepapers app?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just had this idea that xtremepapers should have an iOS/Android app! It would be so convenient for many people I would imagine to have all the resources at their fingertips while they're out and about without the need to launch their phone's browser. Talking from personal experience, I would prefer using the elegance and synergy of a dedicated app rather than a browser as I would be able to receive past papers in class faster! It could have features such as 'rate this paper' for example, or a comments section for each paper where one could ask questions.

I have many more ideas regarding this, but I'd like to know what you folks think of it first :)

Ramadan Kareem!

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive reinforcement guys <3 Guess now I can post some of my other ideas since I have your approval :)

1. A separate app for the forums if it couldn't be integrated with the original xtremepapers app
2. A search bar to search papers by subject/qualification/exam board, etc
3. A version of the 'CIE Countdown timer' on the home page of this website integrated into the app
4. The 'revision' tab on the home page to allow people to access the xtremepapers revision (existing ones) on the go
5. Access to the blog (when it officially launches here, obviously)
6. Feedback button so people can send in suggestions for app improvements

That's all I can think of at the moment but I'll post some more when the ideas hit me!

Reaction score
I think it would be great having an xtrempapers app. With it I can access it through my iPad before an examination for a slight review. Do they really have this app?

Reaction score
Yeah as told my CaptainDanger, admins are working on the app for Xtremepapers, However with any smart phone, you can still access the site and download papers and moreover surf the community.