• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
By one chapter in sample do you mean as in one chapter of AS or A2 or the whole A levels?Like in physics for example, there is one chapter on electricity and there is a chapter of electricity in A2 as well.So do we have to write the chapter from both AS and A2?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
By one chapter in sample do you mean as in one chapter of AS or A2 or the whole A levels?Like in physics for example, there is one chapter on electricity and there is a chapter of electricity in A2 as well.So do we have to write the chapter from both AS and A2?
You are required to submit a complete A level chapter covering both AS and A2.
Can we write any chapter as sample or the first one?
Any chapter of your choice. If the chapter is lengthy, please try to keep your sample between 600-1000 words.
What do you mean by title?
This should help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Update: As of this moment, all applications have been responded to.

Those who have received a "Your application is now being processed" acknowledgement, it means that you have passed the first barrier. (y)
Final selections will be made after all applications have been received i.e after deadline.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We are expecting new applications until the deadline who'll make it to final selections.

Reaction score
Of course, that's why I was suggesting a running count, perhaps in the Reserved post at the front.

Reaction score
sooooo....... can i write the notes on paper with the graphs and stuff then scan them and send them as sample??

Reaction score
sooooo....... can i write the notes on paper with the graphs and stuff then scan them and send them as sample??
PlanetMaster has stated that notes need to be in a computer-editable format. Graphs count as images, so you can do those any way you manage

Reaction score
can i send the sample as a .doc cuz its hard to insert formulas and stuff in to the conversation??

Reaction score
You are required to submit a complete A level chapter covering both AS and A2.

Any chapter of your choice. If the chapter is lengthy, please try to keep your sample between 600-1000 words.

This should help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title
Thanks. Does it matter if the sample is more than 1000 words?Will that count against us? Its not very long but i cant seem to cut i :/

Reaction score
oh and iin the sample, do u need only the notes opr can I attach some worked examples? like in physics and maths? and yeah im gonna need more than 1000words :S