• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

YO!

Reaction score
what does this lame word YO means? is it the children't toy ''YOYO''? :D

Reaction score
what does this lame word YO means? is it the children't toy ''YOYO''? :D
well that was certainly lame! :D I know it's even very hard for some people like you to even 'try' to act cool :D
Well 1 suggestion : try harder and better luck next time

Reaction score
well that was certainly lame! :D I know it's even very hard for some people like you to even 'try' to act cool :D
Well 1 suggestion : try harder and better luck next time
haha! but anyway ur effort was lamer. :D plus i know its impossible for u to even think bout being cool. :D u r in a dire need for this suggestion n gud luck 2 :)

p.s: my question remains unanswered.

Reaction score
haha! but anyway ur effort was lamer. :D plus i know its impossible for u to even think bout being cool. :D u r in a dire need for this suggestion n gud luck 2 :)

p.s: my question remains unanswered.
I don't need to think cause I already am. Ya haters keep hatin'! :D
And well yo is a word used for greeting but unfortunately some stupid people don't understand it!

Reaction score
I don't need to think cause I already am. Ya haters keep hatin'! :D
And well yo is a word used for greeting but unfortunately some stupid people don't understand it!
yeah u don't need to think, find the one who made u believe in this shit :D dnt know about hating but ignoring might be a sensible option :D
well yeah they dnt caz some lame assess don't tell odrs bout it :p

Reaction score
yeah u don't need to think, find the one who made u believe in this shit :D dnt know about hating but ignoring might be a sensible option :D
well yeah they dnt caz some lame assess don't tell odrs bout it :p
Ignoring, well that's a sensible option for sensible people like me :D Unlike you, MR ATTENTION SEEKER!! :)

Reaction score
Ignoring, well that's a sensible option for sensible people like me :D Unlike you, MR ATTENTION SEEKER!! :)
another khush fehmi. well what can i do if u get captivated by me. can't help it. u poor jealous freak :D (Yo camoo this is fun!) :p