• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
WELLLLLLLLL...................ahmmmmmm.............what is that? I mean what is KESCE?

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
No Actually In the club of KESCE !! I m playing for them !! but don't think that i don't hate them !!

Sure hatred for KESC is not a sin for the sins they do are unforgettable :evil:

Reaction score
Oh yeah that I know KESC. I thought you wrote KESCE. So that confused me.
Well KESC are the biggest cause of load shedding. I remember when I was in Karachi and the electricity was keep on going, so we called the KESC people and they just told us to hold on for a minute................................but you what that was not for minute, for half an hour they made us to wait.............we waited for someone to respond....................but then what.......... nobody came, so we cut the phone.
Those days were really horrible for me...............I just hope and pray that Pakistan gets a better electricity supply.

Ameeen!!! :D :)

Reaction score
HEYYYYYYY We are not cursing you dear. Inshallah you will win this match. I was just remembering my old times. :) :D

Reaction score
sure !! If I win this thing then Rs 10,000 will be mine !! just 2 days left for the game !! :D

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooooooh oooooooooooh 10 000 rupees. Well let me ask you what would you buy from those money?And yeah try to hide your money from your fluffy little cute cat who can eat it at any time. Or may be she will steal it and would buy something for her bride groom. :p
Hope she is not with you right now.................if so..........then.......ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... excuse me :p ;)

Reaction score
nice topic for moody people. well i am feeling tensed bcz only 1 week to go for college promotional exams (not giving as) and i am not very well prepared for it. i take more tension and do less study:(

Reaction score
oh then that is bad rvilboy. You know what you do.........just calm down your self. You can do this by going out for a walk or swimming which can stabilize you mentally. Or otherwise if you remained anxious so you would certainly make mistakes on your paper, although you would know everything.
SO DUDE TAKE IT EASY :)
ITS ONLY AN EXAM NOT A DAY OF JUDGEMENT :p :mrgreen:
Am I right mr.green?

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Wooooooooooooooooooh oooooooooooh 10 000 rupees. Well let me ask you what would you buy from those money?And yeah try to hide your money from your fluffy little cute cat who can eat it at any time. Or may be she will steal it and would buy something for her bride groom. :p
Hope she is not with you right now.................if so..........then.......ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... excuse me :p ;)
Well if I win I'll give Rs5000 to the poors and rest I'll give it to my parents !! Allah has given me enough and don't want more!! :) Yeah my cat is sleeping on the bed and I m sitting on her rug !! :p

Reaction score
That is a wise thing you are doing dude. hahahahahah cat changed into a human and human into a cat. :p

Reaction score
HEy she is not a cat !! She is a part of family !! btw how many times should i tell you to call her by name !! :D

Reaction score
AHMMMMMMMMMMM...............by name .............what do you mean?????????
WEll if she is not a cat the what is she dude???
Is she a human being??? :p ;)

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!
@shahlakh, she's neither a cat nor a human being. She's just a catty person to whom salman is quite attached............. :D :p
@salman, no offense........ ;)

Reaction score
hahahahahahahaha !! no she is a cat but her name is Ms. Fluffy pants !! :) she is so fluffy !! :p