• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Current Mood.

Reaction score
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................. LIKE MR.GREEN.................Its seems that everyone is getting interested in Mr.green. I am feeling really bad Mr.green. TO GREEN SAHIB AAPNAY APNA JADOO LOGON PER CHALA HI DIYA NA. :p

And yeah about the cat, Salman dude who is the bride groom of cat sahiba??? I AM EAGER TO KNOW YAAR. Don't say that he would be a dog, because........................you know......................dogs are a bit...........not a bit..........but very rude with cats just like in TOM AND JERRY CARTOON. HEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT CARTOON. :p ;) Whenever I watch that cartoon I always miss my three little cute cousins. All three are brothers. AWWWWWWWWWWW I miss them They live in karachi. :)

Reaction score
Well Actually I want to see the kids of my cat so her husband will only be staying with us for a week or so !! :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
oh then that is bad rvilboy. You know what you do.........just calm down your self. You can do this by going out for a walk or swimming which can stabilize you mentally. Or otherwise if you remained anxious so you would certainly make mistakes on your paper, although you would know everything.
SO DUDE TAKE IT EASY :)
ITS ONLY AN EXAM NOT A DAY OF JUDGEMENT :p :mrgreen:
Am I right mr.green?

hahaha nice reply brother! i am mostly calm and don't take tension all the time its for short duration. I mean i think and plan more and study less. yes i prefer sports, a healthy body goes with a healthy mind! . I know my shortcomings so was just feeling a little sad that i could have prepared a lot better by utilizing time properly, but anyways i have time to recover. lol i know its just a exam and a one day performance. Today was my phy practical and i did really well yeaaaahh camooo

Reaction score
by the way I should tell u that @shahlakh is not a brother but is a she !!!!!!!!! ;)

Reaction score
HEY I am a girl. So you should be saying sister to me. Well never mind if mr.green says so then I would certainly mind :p ;)

Reaction score
I am not saying anything. and by the way who is this Mr Green? Is he a passionate supporter of Pak cricket or loves Pak dats why called Mr green:|

Reaction score
hahahahahahahhahahh I will show you who is mr.green. there he his :mrgreen:
He is a biggest facn of everyone but I am his enemy ;) :p

Reaction score
OH TO PHIR US KI LAASH KAHAN hai MERAY BHAI. KOI TO PROOF HONA CHAHIYAE HAI NA. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................it seems that shahroz was too angry and he killed mr.green's cousin. But surprisingly mr.green is still smiling. HOW RUDE IS HE!!! :p ;)