• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Favorite Moment

Who would you spend most of your time wid?

• Total voters
Reaction score
ma favourite moment was when i had a water fight with ma friends .....in the middle of the classroom!!!!!
and then we really really enjoyed when our principal was scolding us and all the kindergarten students were pointing at us and giggling!!!HiLArIOus..!!!:love::p
i would give anything to relive that moment!:love::love:

Reaction score
I love the book idea so much! We don't really celebrate mother's day/birthdays but we can do it just generally!
True! Muslims doesn't celebrate like that. I also have never done anything like that until this year. Its just wanted to make Mom special. She sure is special. That's why. No other intention. Thanks again. :)

N.M

Reaction score
I can't forget one moment in my life, though more than an year has passed.
It was when i got to know that i got Cambridge high achiever learner award_ distinction in one of my O'level subjects. That day i got to know how you jump out of excitement =D and most of all, my mother she was happier than me, so much so that she was crying out of happiness!
I never thought she would so happy, she hugged me and asked me to offer sadaqah and say nafl prayers to thank Allah(swt), which she her self did first.

هَـٰذَا مِن فَضۡلِ رَبِّى لِيَبۡلُوَنِىٓ ءَأَشۡكُرُ أَمۡ أَكۡفُرُ‌ۖ
"This is by the grace of my Lord!― to test me whether I am grateful, or ungrateful!
Surah Naml:40

It was all because of Duas , otherwise i never deserved it!