• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Favorite Moment

Who would you spend most of your time wid?

• Total voters
Reaction score
@Topic: May seem a bit kiddish I know, but I always feel that no matter how old we grow, a child lives within us forever!
Imagine a dark drawing room... 11 o'clock at night... A girl troubled and broke by certain happenings... Sitting on the sofa beside the person she loves :love: (Mamma :love: :* )
A sudden break-down of emotions and tears falling... The tears being wiped away..
and then... the moment I can never forget! My mom just pulled me onto her lap and hugged me like we would do to a little kid. I can never forget the wave of emotions that I felt! Mom's lap is truely the most blessed and best place one could ever hope to be in. Lost in that embrace, whose warmth I can still feel..............................scilence.. like another world. Only my tears spoke then and Mom's voice sounded in my ears... I felt senseless!

Even when I think of it now, I can feel that moment again :cry: It was so nice and peaceful to return to that little "world" again :') One of my BEST moments EVER :') Every moment with our parents is special but this one is just stuck as a vivid memory forever! :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@Topic: May seem a bit kiddish I know, but I always feel that no matter how old we grow, a child lives within us forever!
Imagine a dark drawing room... 11 o'clock at night... A girl troubled and broke by certain happenings... Sitting on the sofa beside the person she loves :love: (Mamma :love: :* )
A sudden break-down of emotions and tears falling... The tears being wiped away..
and then... the moment I can never forget! My mom just pulled me onto her lap and hugged me like we would do to a little kid. I can never forget the wave of emotions that I felt! Mom's lap is truely the most blessed and best place one could ever hope to be in. Lost in that embrace, whose warmth I can still feel..............................scilence.. like another world. Only my tears spoke then and Mom's voice sounded in my ears... I felt senseless!

Even when I think of it now, I can feel that moment again :cry: It was so nice and peaceful to return to that little "world" again :') One of my BEST moments EVER :') Every moment with our parents is special but this one is just stuck as a vivid memory forever! :)

my fav moment is also with my mom.... like once she squeezed my face and said something (won't share her wrds but it was abt me being a good son :p) after I made her happy... n the way she said it... I had no words, I couldn't speak.... it was sooo nice. I mean you hear a lot of tym how u forgot this and that but to b appriciated like that was awesome... Alhamdulillah.
Rabbirrham huma kama rabbayani sagheera..... "My Lord, have mercy upon (both of) them as they brought me up [when I was] small." Aameen.

Reaction score
my fav moment is also with my mom.... like once she squeezed my face and said something (won't share her wrds but it was abt me being a good son :p) after I made her happy... n the way she said it... I had no words, I couldn't speak.... it was sooo nice. I mean you hear a lot of tym how u forgot this and that but to b appriciated like that was awesome... Alhamdulillah.
Rabbirrham huma kama rabbayani sagheera..... "My Lord, have mercy upon (both of) them as they brought me up [when I was] small." Aameen.
Aameen...:)

A person once approached the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family) and said: “I have an old father and mother, who due to their attachment towards me, are not keen for me to go to Jihad.”]

[Hearing this], the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) said: “(If such is the case then) Stay with your parents for, by the One in whose control lies my soul, their attachment of one day and one night to you is better than one year of Jihad.”

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Aameen...:)

A person once approached the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family) and said: “I have an old father and mother, who due to their attachment towards me, are not keen for me to go to Jihad.”]

[Hearing this], the Noble Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) said: “(If such is the case then) Stay with your parents for, by the One in whose control lies my soul, their attachment of one day and one night to you is better than one year of Jihad.”

do you know the refrence for this hadith....???? :cautious:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
556065_314925648600550_1786174085_n.jpg