• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Favorite Moment

Who would you spend most of your time wid?

• Total voters

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
many ! many !
But the most awesome is when i'm upset , i let myself to be alone or get myself to the window and there seriously magically by looking at the sky my mood becomes awesome like nothing (y)

when i'm upset I usually make dua(invokation to Allah)... it helps. I also look at the night sky at times.. but not nescessarily whn m sad.. just to feel good n appriciate Allah's awesome creation. n da fresh wind,... is so soothing. SubhanAllah.

Reaction score
many moments..... :p :D

when i feel lonely,alone,......... the dua at that time.... the connection with Allah , Who is always there for us.... its wonderful simply :) ....... try it ..... you will feel it...... it happened many times....i felt depressed,in tension...... and i feel like talking to Allah and making a dua..... the feeling when one does this on the roof top of the house... seeing the calm,peaceful sky and the stars (at night) ........... simply amazing :)

Reaction score
My favorite moment was the one when I just had a quarrel with my mother and the same evening she got me a new core 2 duo dell laptop just to make me happy!!!! you can't put a limit to mother's love!!! I cried a lot after that!!!
I LOVE MY MOTHER!!!
Nowadays she is ill, having some heart problem. PLZ PRAY FOR HER!
May Allah keep all the mothers good!!!
Amen

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
My favorite moment was the one when I just had a quarrel with my mother and the same evening she got me a new core 2 duo dell laptop just to make me happy!!!! you can't put a limit to mother's love!!! I cried a lot after that!!!
I LOVE MY MOTHER!!!
Nowadays she is ill, having some heart problem. PLZ PRAY FOR HER!
May Allah keep all the mothers good!!!
Amen

May Allah grant her health and remove any trace of illness from her... May Allah guide u n ur family... Aameen.

I love those moments when ur alone and u can just blank out on all the usual stuff and just reflect on random stuff.......

I reflect in the mosque.. u kno sometimes after salah.. I just sit there and think... cool feeling, u feel peace! then I usually make dua.... :)

Reaction score
This Is my Awesome Moment Too ! :D
2838761612.jpg

Reaction score
I reflect in the mosque.. u kno sometimes after salah.. I just sit there and think... cool feeling, u feel peace! then I usually make dua.... :)
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Agreed! The best moment is actually when you are praying and it's like you are talking to Allah s.w.t! I love that feeling :D mainly cuz that time you are free from all kind of tensions of the world and you know that your prayers will surely be answered (inshallah)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Agreed! The best moment is actually when you are praying and it's like you are talking to Allah s.w.t! I love that feeling :D mainly cuz that time you are free from all kind of tensions of the world and you know that your prayers will surely be answered (inshallah)
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
yup!! that feeling! the worries just dissapear.. its like sum1 took off ur burden..

When one/both my parents say, 'I'm proud of you...':love::)

true..

Reaction score
I've had many favorite moments with my family. Its not easy for me to rank them and take one in particular. So I'm going to share one of the recent moments of 2012 which meant a lot to me. Its about Mother's Day celebration.

On Mother's Day 2012, my sister and I banned our Mom from entering the kitchen. We made her sit in front on the TV until we finished our work. In order to celebrate the special day, my sister and I baked a chocolate cake especially for our dearest Mom. We both had never done anything like that before. It was our first attempt and it was awesome indeed. I can tell that I've never had so much fun in the kitchen before. My sister's reactions can never be forgotten from my mind. Such as the facial expressions that she made while she mixed all the ingredients and flour. Haha .. "That tickles!" was what she kept on saying.

When the cake was ready we presented it to Mom and I can still remember her smiling face. It was a million dollar smile. She never let us bake or cook anything. When she saw the cake, she almost cried. Then we both hugged her tight. And after the cake cutting session got over, my sister and I gifted a short and sweet book that we both had written for our Mom. Its been more than two months that we both had been writing the book. The title was "Two Stars, One Twinkle - MOM"

We had added our childhood pictures and teenage hood pictures along with the paragraphs that we both had written. We had also written some of the poems of our own. Letter of Thanks - for giving us good values as well as Letter of Apologies - for troubling her with out actions, were also included. I remember that my sister and I debated so much when we selected the lullaby's which mom used to sing.

I'll say that this year's Mother's Day can never be forgotten from my memories. And that I feel honored to say something about my Mom. She is one in a million. I don't know what am I ever going to do without her. Mom, I love you and I always will. You're the BEST.