• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

YOUR FIRST CRUSH <3 <3 <3

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
That's what I though too....I mean acting upon your desire is forbidden definitly....buuut is the desire itself an act of sin???

No, Desire isn't a sin.... as long as you don't do anything haraam.... (like looking more than the 1st alowed look, touching etc.)
BUT the Idea of posting about your 'first crush' for muslims is a NO-NO, in my opinion.

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forgiven my ummah for whatever crosses their mind so long as they do not speak of it or act upon it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5269) and Muslim (201).

If you liked someone, ok.. most people do... Allah has put the desire in us; but why post in public about it.. keep it to yourself... try to curb it, or if you can get married, go ahead.... what's the use of posting about it? :confused:

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

BUT the Idea of posting about your 'first crush' for muslims is a NO-NO, in my opinion.
... what's the use of posting about it? :confused:
JazakAllah Khairen!
Agree with you..!
ermmm.....i guess this topic should be closed then...:confused: topic starter is a muslim alhumdulilah...

or better wait for him to decide.. .:rolleyes:

Ya Allah plz guide us alll...:cry: and protect us from the evil whispers of the Shaytan. Aameen!

Reaction score
No, Desire isn't a sin.... as long as you don't do anything haraam.... (like looking more than the 1st alowed look, touching etc.)

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has forgiven my ummah for whatever crosses their mind so long as they do not speak of it or act upon it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5269) and Muslim (201).

If you liked someone, ok.. most people do... Allah has put the desire in us; but why post in public about it.. keep it to yourself... try to curb it, or if you can get married, go ahead.... what's the use of posting about it? :confused:
very true!

Reaction score
"She is tolerable; but not handsome enough to tempt me; and I am in no humour at present to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by other men."

Reaction score
i hadalot of crush...
1 in class 2 ,class 4 ,class 6,class 7 ,three in class 8 , 10 in class 9 and still on again in class 10