• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your thoughts on Veena Malik?

Reaction score
Until Veena's recent activities struck my ears, i thought MEERA was the one.
NOW, Veena has owned her and got the lead. Lol

Reaction score
Until Veena's recent activities struck my ears, i thought MEERA was the one.
NOW, Veena has owned her and got the lead. Lol
u knw that's what they want. ppl to talk about them. they want popularity which i am sorry to say, they are getting. and it's sick.

Reaction score
u knw that's what they want. ppl to talk about them. they want popularity which i am sorry to say, they are getting. and it's sick.

AGREED.! Well those who don't respect themselves, how can you expect them to respect your people, media and nation?

Reaction score
AGREED.! Well those who don't respect themselves, how can you expect them to respect your people, media and nation?
exactly. and u knw the only reason why the media is spreading this all is cuz ppl WANT to hear this and see this or whatever. i am TOTALLY against it.

Reaction score
its our media who is the real culprit for it. it promotes crispy and stupid news mostly which captivates most of our public. our media is responsible for promoting non-important issues rather then educating people and informing about positive healthy activities around. what say? :|

Reaction score
its our media who is the real culprit for it. it promotes crispy and stupid news mostly which captivates most of our public. our media is responsible for promoting non-important issues rather then educating people and informing about positive healthy activities around. what say? :|
i agree cz wat she wants is 'pubicity' n our media is fulfilin her aims

Reaction score

i hav to agree.....but if u see it frm d media's perspective....dey want money
HOW? by posting news more attractive to ppl
Wat ppl r most interested in? murders, crimes, gambling, scandals nd stuff lyk dis!!

so we cant blame d media unless we chng ourselves!!

Reaction score
Yeah. ur right. media wants money. and we like this kinda stuff. so they spread it around. like i said before, for every click (for Veena Malik's pic) the media gets money. and this would not appear in media if Veena Malik didn't want it to. but she does. so it is. :| she WANTS this. anyhoo, at the end of the day we all are the culprits. we need to change.
i hav to agree.....but if u see it frm d media's perspective....dey want money
HOW? by posting news more attractive to ppl
Wat ppl r most interested in? murders, crimes, gambling, scandals nd stuff lyk dis!!

so we cant blame d media unless we chng ourselves!!
Exactly. WE WANT THIS. we LIKE it. therefore, instead of pointing fingers at others we should look at ourselves. we should see how perfect we are. we should learn to accept other people just the way they are. i mean, i am pretty sure they too must not like stuff about us. (m not talking abt Veena Malik btw. i don't even KNW her)
and the ppl who realize their mistakes and try to change themselves are the best. cuz no one likes to judge themselves and see who they truly are.
so probably the day we start acting like a bunch of educated people will be the day these kind of issues will stop.

Reaction score
well I think she's daring...n how do u expect this not to come in the news? She was already a hot topic for boys coz of Big Boss. :D