• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your votes for the next XPF Moderators?

Whom would you like to become the next XPF Moderators?

• Math_angel

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • salmanpakrocks

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs

Votes: 95 36.7%
  • CaptainDanger

Votes: 91 35.1%
  • UxaiR

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • scouserlfc

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • abcde

Votes: 41 15.8%
  • hamidali391

Votes: 86 33.2%
  • beacon_of_light

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • princesszahra

Votes: 70 27.0%
  • hassam

Votes: 29 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
not exactly at 2 am it takes time to choose a moderator dude he said he will decide based on integrity of votes :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Than you should help others,
Moderator should have atleast 30 thanks to there name!

Reaction score
what i m witnessing something strange in a topic i heard filza and zahra were fighting badly over about bf gf things and pta nahi per larai chal rahi thi what happened are u two friends again????

Reaction score
i dont need to know the whole story sorry we should not go off topic its good that u two are friends again congratz :)

Reaction score
voting has finished FROM DEPTH OF MY HEART I THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE VOTED FOR ME those who havent well no problem i will try harder next time to win ur support thanks once again and now wait till planetmaster decides new mods

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU ALL

Reaction score
Hey just wanna ask, how often are these polls held? Once a month or after 6 months or every year?

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
its up to PlanetMaster whenever he wants theres is no proper timed system for voting,if u wanna have this system right in the suggestion area abt this. :D

Reaction score
well thats not fair. all i understand is that , the new mods can be set to be replaced an hour after their appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.