• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your votes for the next XPF Moderators?

Whom would you like to become the next XPF Moderators?

• Math_angel

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • salmanpakrocks

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs

Votes: 95 36.7%
  • CaptainDanger

Votes: 91 35.1%
  • UxaiR

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • scouserlfc

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • abcde

Votes: 41 15.8%
  • hamidali391

Votes: 86 33.2%
  • beacon_of_light

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • princesszahra

Votes: 70 27.0%
  • hassam

Votes: 29 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yeah i know,dont be sad just look at me ive helped a lot too but im not really tensed out or sad that iam not a mod just wait for ur turn,being a mod is no big deal it adds more responsibility on u but still they are common members not any type of kings or something they have powers but who cares,in the end the best thing is who helps others most here we excel so just forget this all and think abt helping others more and more and u what do u know the ur days might not be far :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah i know,dont be sad just look at me ive helped a lot too but im not really tensed out or sad that iam not a mod just wait for ur turn,being a mod is no big deal it adds more responsibility on u but still they are common members not any type of kings or something they have powers but who cares,in the end the best thing is who helps others most here we excel so just forget this all and think abt helping others more and more and u what do u know the ur days might not be far :Yahoo!:
As a matter of fact Scouserlfc has helped many people than I have and he have helped me too !!

Reaction score
yeah might be true i dont know that but its up too others to decide and the same applies to being a Moderator u cant be ur self others would see how good u r. thats all i hope u get it and dont become disappointed anymore :D

Reaction score
well we cant say congrats to anyone right now since planetmaster said he will decide based on integrity and authenticity of the votes so lets wait with patience i hope he announces the result today....

Reaction score
SURE HE SHUD BUT HE WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT ALL VOTES SO THAT MEANS A LOT MAN U MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT BUT JAHAN 3 DIN RUK GAYE AIK 1 DAY IS NOTHING :p

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well with passing of time people in the nominee list are getting nervous !! :p
so true!!!!!!!!!!!
I am nervous too ! I've never been nervous when it comes to answer a senior dr but this is really ajeeb!!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
salmanpakrocks said:
Well with passing of time people in the nominee list are getting nervous !! :p
so true!!!!!!!!!!!
I am nervous too ! I've never been nervous when it comes to answer a senior dr but this is really ajeeb!!
well anyone from the nominee can become a Mod so we should all be nervous !! :)

Reaction score
well why getting nervous chill and relax and do geography 4 moderators will be choosen out of which i might be included might be not but its not a matter of getting nervous lets hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.