• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your votes for the next XPF Moderators?

Whom would you like to become the next XPF Moderators?

• Math_angel

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • salmanpakrocks

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs

Votes: 95 36.7%
  • CaptainDanger

Votes: 91 35.1%
  • UxaiR

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • scouserlfc

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • abcde

Votes: 41 15.8%
  • hamidali391

Votes: 86 33.2%
  • beacon_of_light

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • princesszahra

Votes: 70 27.0%
  • hassam

Votes: 29 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
these votes are sense-less and shameful because salman should be the moderator....thats it...he is the one who has helped us the most :wink:

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
these votes are sense-less and shameful because salman should be the moderator....thats it...he is the one who has helped us the most :wink:

comon show a little respect although i certainly agree to u that salman should be moderator but still u cant come out here saying this whole voting thing is shameful in what sense are u saying its shameful?????also if u like salman vote for him...

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
Please give this some respect!
Its not like that only salman helped,everyone contributes to this site!!
what if there is no one to ask a question,who are we going to help?

Reaction score
hey thanks guys for voting me i owe u all a thanks THANKYOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME and keep voting voting hasent finished yet :)

Reaction score
i voted for AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeS, shamidali391, and princesszahra
because they asked :D

Reaction score
So is it just asking for votes? I thought this forum was about being a productive member, helping others and working for the greater good. I'm not saying that because I'm losing. Of course I am. Nonetheless, I hope the most deserving members win. Wish you all the best!!! :) :) :)

Reaction score
abcde said:
So is it just asking for votes? I thought this forum was about being a productive member, helping others and working for the greater good. I'm not saying that because I'm losing. Of course I am. Nonetheless, I hope the most deserving members win. Wish you all the best!!! :) :) :)
thanks!! but I am lagging!!
LOL!

Reaction score
Yes. Frankly, I'm more concerned about helping others and seeking help than seeking power. I've seen how this voting led to unhealthy competition. Still, as I mentioned before, I hope the most deserving candidates win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.