• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ᴊυѕт ᴀ ғᴇω мᴀɢɪсᴀʟ ωᴏяᴅѕ

Reaction score
Subhanallahi Wabihamdihi Subhanallahil Adheem
Subhanallah Walhamdulillah Walailahaillallah Wallahuakbar
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
Jazakallah Khair for your post...sorta openeing the thread again, was a good reminder...
May Allah reward you for that...Aameen!

سبحان الله
والحمد لله
ولا اله الا الله
والله اكبر
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

Reaction score
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته !

سبحان الله

الحمد لله

لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

الله أكبر

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

Reaction score
"It is narrated by Mu‘ādh bin Jabal that he heard the Messenger of Allāh (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) saying:
Allāh the Exalted and Almighty said: ‘My love has been made obligatory for those two persons who love each other on My count and spend time together for My sake, and see each other for My sake and give money to each other generously for My sake.’"

Reaction score
When the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) went to bed, He Would say this Dua:
“O Allah, in Your name I live and die”. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 7394)
and when He (PBUH) woke up, He would say:
“Praise be to Allaah Who has brought us back to life after causing us to die, and unto Him is the resurrection.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 6312)

Reaction score
Suhaib (R.A) reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon Him) said: “Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (Allah), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it.” [Muslim Chapter 14, Book 042, Number 7138]

Reaction score
Imam al-Shafi said: “Praised be Allah, Who, whenever He is thanked for one of His blessings, provides another blessing which in turn obliges one to thank Him again!”
So, to give thanks to Allah for His blessings is itself a Blessing which is bestowed upon a believer only. A believer will thank Allah for everything and in every situation, so thanking Allah will become a blessing itself. Let’s Say Alhumdulillah in every situation. InshaAllah.

N.M

Reaction score
It was narrated that Abdullah in 'Umar said: "The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: 'There are two qualities which no Muslim person attains but he will enter Paradise, and they are easy, but those who do them are few.' The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: 'The five daily prayers: After each prayer one of you glorifies Allah (SWT) ten times and praises Him ten times and magnifies him ten times, which makes one hundred and fifty on the tongue and one thousand five hundred in the balance.' And I saw the Messenger of Allah (SAW) counting them on his hands. 'And when one of you retires to his bed he says the tasbih thirty-three times and the tahmid thirty-three times and the takbir thirty-four times, that is one hundred on the tongue and one thousand in the balance.' The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "So which of you does two thousand five hundred bad deeds in a day and a night?" It was said: "O Messenger of Allah (SAW), how can a person not persist in doing that?" He said: "The Shaitan comes to one of you when he is praying and says: 'Remember such and such, remember such and such," or he comes to him when he is in bed and makes him fall asleep." (Hasan) Sunan an-Nasa'i > The Book of Forgetfulness (In Prayer)