• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ᴊυѕт ᴀ ғᴇω мᴀɢɪсᴀʟ ωᴏяᴅѕ

Reaction score
Subhan Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan Allahil-Azeem.

I love these forums already :)

Subhan Allahi, al-Hamdulillahi, la ilaha il-Allahu, Allahu Akbar.

And never forget: La hawla wa la quwwata illa biLlahil-Aliyyil-Azeem.

Narrated Abu Musa (radhiAllahu Anhu):
We were with the Prophet (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) on a journey, and whenever we ascended a high place, we used to say, "Allahu Akbar." The Prophet (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "Don't trouble yourselves too much! You are not calling a deaf or an absent person, but you are calling One Who Hears, Sees, and is very near." Then he came to me while I was saying in my heart, "La hawla wala quwwatta illa billah (There is neither might nor power but with Allah)." He said, to me, "O 'Abdullah bin Qais! Say, 'La hawla wala quwwata illa billah (There is neither might nor power but with Allah), for it is one of the treasures of Paradise." Or said, "Shall I tell you of it?" [Bukhari 9:93:484]

And also;

From the Prophetic supplications in this regard is the statement, “I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion, and with Muhammad, Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam, as my Messenger” (peace and blessings be upon Him). Our Prophet (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) guaranteed that whoever says this is promised Paradise [Abu Dawud].
رَضِيْتُ بِاللهِ رَبّاً وَبِالإِسْلامِ دِيْناً وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ رَسُوْلاً

Radheetu Billahi Rabbanwa Bil-Islama Deenan, wa biMuhammadin, Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallama, Rasoola.

And Durood Sharif! Durood Sharif (Salawaat 'alan-Nabi, or Prayers/Salutations upon the Prophet Allah bless Him and grant Him peace) are the best means to success in this world and the Aakhirah, because Allah will never waste the deed of someone who invokes prayers and peace upon His Most Beloved (Sall-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) in abundance! :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
dhikr_ii_by_wilayat-jpg.9584

ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

Reaction score
سبحان الله
"Glorified be Allah beyond imperfections."
الحمد لله
"Praise (and gratitude) be to Allah."
لا إله إلا الله
"No god but Allah."
الله أكبر
"Allah is the Greatest."

"And there is neither might nor power except with Allah."
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
"No god except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless Him and grant Him peace."
"Glorified be Allah beyond imperfections and in His Praise, to the number of His creation, and as much as Pleases Him, and to the weight of His Throne, and to the amount of His Words." x3
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ وَرَحِمْتَ وَبَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ فِى الْعَالَمِينَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، عَدَدَ خَلْقِكَ وَرِضَاءَ نَفْسِكَ وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِكَ، وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِكَ
"O Allah! Send prayers upon our Liegelord Muhammad, as You sent prayers and mercy and blessings upon our Liegelord Abraham among all worlds, for You are Praised and Glorified; (Prayers) to the number of Your creation and as much as may please You, and to the weight of Your Throne, and the amount of Your Words."
رَضِيْتُ بِاللهِ رَبّاً وَبِالإِسْلامِ دِيْناً وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ رَسُوْلاً
"I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and Islam as my Religion, and Sayyidina Muhammad, Allah bless Him and grant Him peace, as my Messenger."

Reaction score
سبحان الله
والحمد لله
ولا اله الا الله
والله اكبر

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb....
SUBHANALLAH GREAT WORK

LA ILLAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTUM MINAZAALIMEEN

Reaction score
Assalamalykumm wr wb :) hehe dis should be our attendance register :D

سبحان الله
والحمد لله
ولا اله الا الله
والله اكبر

Reaction score
سبحان الله
الحمد لله
لا إله إلا الله
"No god but Allah."
الله أكبر
"Allah is the Greatest."
"No god except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless Him and grant Him peace."
"Glorified be Allah beyond imperfections and in His Praise, to the number of His creation, and as much as Pleases Him, and to the weight of His Throne, and to the amount of His Words." x3
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ وَرَحِمْتَ وَبَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ فِى الْعَالَمِينَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، عَدَدَ خَلْقِكَ وَرِضَاءَ نَفْسِكَ وَزِنَةَ عَرْشِكَ، وَمِدَادَ كَلِمَاتِكَ
"O Allah! Send prayers upon our Liegelord Muhammad, as You sent prayers and mercy and blessings upon our Liegelord Abraham among all worlds, for You are Praised and Glorified; (Prayers) to the number of Your creation and as much as may please You, and to the weight of Your Throne, and the amount of Your Words."
"I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and Islam as my Religion, and Sayyidina Muhammad, Allah bless Him and grant Him peace, as my Messenger."

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Reaction score
Walaikumassalam wr wb...
سبحان الله
والحمد لله
ولا اله الا الله
والله اكبر

Reaction score
سبحان الله
الحمد لله
لا إله إلا الله
"No god but Allah."
الله أكبر
"Allah is the Greatest."

Reaction score
سبحان الله
الحمد لله
لا إله إلا الله
"No god but Allah."
الله أكبر
"Allah is the Greatest."

Reaction score
سبحان الله
والحمد لله
ولا اله الا الله
والله اكبر

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
سبحان الله
والحمد لله
ولا اله الا الله
والله اكبر