• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
awesome quote.. jazakillah khair for sharing...

Aameen.

Aameen...

True.. Jazakillah khair for sharing... reminded me of the beautiful dua of Yusuf (AS) "... Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous." (12:101)
np, wa eyyak :D

Reaction score
375672_504953846197150_1735416140_n.jpg

N.M

Reaction score
On That Day There Is No Refuge, He Will Look Above The People And What Will They See? They Will See The Sky Will Look Like The Black Filth Of Oil, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Earth Beneath Them, It Will Crack Piece By Piece, The Ocean Will Be On Fire That Day And They Will Explode From Their Places..... Allahu Akbar!

This is a inevitable reality and we can't hide from it. Better be prepared for it before its too late, oherwise we will be one of the losers...

Plz brothers and sisters do spare some time to watch this video, It will surely be bringing tears into your eyes :cry:

Reaction score
Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Adam and Musa argued and Adam got the better of Musa. Musa rebuked Adam, 'You are Adam who led people astray and brought them out of the Garden.' Adam said to him, 'You are Musa to whom Allah gave knowledge of everything and whom he chose above people with His message.' He said, 'Yes.' He said, 'Do you then censure me for a matter which was decreed for me before I was created?' " Malik

Reaction score
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ziyad ibn Sad from Amr ibn Muslim that Tawus al-Yamani said, "I found some of the companions of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying 'Everything is by decree.' " Tawus added, "I heard Abdullah ibn Umar say that The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. said, 'Everything is by decree - even incapacity and ability,' (or 'ability and incapacity')." Malik

Reaction score
Yahya related to me from Malik from Yazid ibn Ziyad that Muhammad ibn Kab al-Quradhi said, ''Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan said from the mimbar, 'O people! Nothing keeps away what Allah gives and nothing gives what Allah keeps away. The earnestness of the earnest one does not profit him. When Allah desires good for him, he gives him understanding in the deen.' Then Muawiya said, 'I heard these words from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, on these blocks of wood.' " Malik

Reaction score
Narrated Ubaydah ibn as-Samit:
I taught some persons of the people of Suffah writing and the Qur'an. A man of them presented to me a bow. I said: It cannot be reckoned property; may I shoot with it in Allah's path? I must come to the Apostle of of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and ask him (about it). So I came to him and said : Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), one of those whom I have been teaching writing and the Qur'an has presented me a bow, and as it cannot be reckoned property, may I shoot with it in Allah's path? He said: If you want to have a necklace of fire on you, accept it.

N.M

Reaction score
"Ibn Umar (R) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: 'Make a regular practice of the Miswaak, for verily, it is healthy for the mouth and it is a Pleasure for the Creator (i.e. Allah is pleased with the Muslim who uses the Miswaak)'." (BUKHARI)

"Abu Hurairah (R) said:"I have used the Miswaak before sleeping, after rising, before eating and after eating, ever since I heard the Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) advising so'." (MASNAD AHMAD)

photo (20).JPG

"Aamir Bin Rabiyah (R) narrates:'I have seen Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) using the Miswaak many a time while fasting'."(IBN MAJAH)

Reaction score
salaams people, this a long video but plzz watch it...this is how the heartless jews are torturing our muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza(palestine)...
please make lots of dua for them and help them in any way possible....!!