• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
This is an awesome book I have been reading.... I found it beneficial; inshaAllah, you will love it too... try reading the starting pages and probably you'll be glued to it.... :D
enjoyyourlife1.gif

In English
http://kalamullah.com/Books/Enjoy Your Life.pdf

In Urdu:
http://www.kalamullah.com/Urdu/Enjoy_your_Life-O.rar

May Allah give us righteous actions and sound knowledge.. Aameen.

Reaction score
Reaction score

N.M

Reaction score
The Prophet (saw) said: "Islam came as strange, and will become strange once again, so glad tidings to the Strangers." (Muslim)
O muslims!!! You and I! We should want to be strangers! We should want to be a part of the return of the strange.
A very inspiring lecture by Shaykh Khalid Yasin

Reaction score

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This is an awesome book I have been reading.... I found it beneficial; inshaAllah, you will love it too... try reading the starting pages and probably you'll be glued to it.... :D
enjoyyourlife1.gif

In English
http://kalamullah.com/Books/Enjoy Your Life.pdf

In Urdu:
http://www.kalamullah.com/Urdu/Enjoy_your_Life-O.rar

May Allah give us righteous actions and sound knowledge.. Aameen.
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!....

yup...true.,....amazing book...!! JazakAllah Khairen...!!!!!!

ktc PhyZac ArtAngle smzimran alphabravocharlie Silent Hunter Nibz

Reaction score
إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ
Certainly, in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are, indeed, signs for men of understanding. [3:190]

Reaction score
The Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said,

"The supplication of the servant will always be answered provided that he does not supplicate for something sinful or supplicate to sever the ties of kinship and provided that he is not impatient."

It was asked, "O Messenger of Allah, what is impatience?"

He replied, "He says, 'I have supplicated and supplicated but I have not received an answer' then he becomes frustrated and leaves off supplicating."
(Sahih Muslim)

Reaction score
Prophet Mohammad : A Mercy for Children
What a Childhood!
We all remember chunks from our childhood and our memories are always very fond ones. We treasure the moments of the care free life and the fun filled time with friends. Today we’ll place ourselves in the midst of a desert into the life of someone whom we hear about so often and for most of us he’s most important and most loved person in the whole world.

Who was my father?

Imagine you’re a child and you’ve never seen your father. Don’t know who he was, what he looked like or what he liked. There are just a few descriptions about him that you can hold on to without any personal experiences. He was very handsome, caring, obedient and loving in nature; a perfect family man. Wouldn’t you just long to meet him and think about your father whom you never knew.

Time spent with mother

For the first time you’ve gone with your mother to a new city. It’s been a whole lot of fun. Getting a chance to swim and play with your cousins, enjoying the greenery and pleasant atmosphere. It’s just like a dream. Your beautiful mother is at your side. Her name is Aminah – meaning the carrier of peace and her personality depicts that. When she is at your side and her smile is filling up the world with happiness. You’ll definitely want that this moment may never end. But it’s time to go home dear child, we can’t stay here much longer.

Never to see that beautiful face again

Traveling through the endless track of desert, the coaching heat and sand filled wind. It’s harsh for some yet adventurous for others. The memories of the Oasis city are still coming back. Oh, what is this? Mother is severely ill and you’re still far from home. You’re only six years old and there are no relatives on whom you can depend. Just
how would you feel? Just when you might be thinking of what to do; your loving caring mother passes away, leaving you with her maid to take you back home. Just how would you feel? Do you think you’ll ever be able to forget this journey full of sorrow?

A wise noble man

Upon returning home, your grandfather whom you admire and adore, starts taking care of you. Although you might miss your mother and her beautiful smile, yet your grandfather is always there for you now. You enjoy sitting with him near the house of God and listening to his words of wisdom. When he speaks you just sit quietly and want him
to go on for ever. He is the leader, a noble man and everyone respects him dearly. You love his company and all that he is teaching you. But after only two short years, when you’re only eight your grandfather and best friend departs forever. How would you feel being alone again?

A new family

Now you have to live with your uncle who has six children. You’re taken in with an open heart and loved by all the members of the family. But this new family is poor and you become an earning member at such an early age to share the burdens of your loved ones.

A unique childhood

This was the childhood of Mohammad صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم , who grew up to be the most kindhearted and merciful man in the world. He was known for his trustworthiness and truthfulness. He cared for his family and friends and was always eager to help his people. His greatest concern was the wellbeing or everyone living in the society. How often we see children who are misbehaving and we say, “He’s like that ever since he lost his father”. How often teenagers who are irresponsible and spoilt, we blame the circumstances by saying “It’s because they lost their mother at an early age” But this man was to become the greatest leader ever to come and a savior of humanity.

Reaction score
19. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: "Take, read my Record! (OMG! How proud would those people be! :'))
20. "Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account!"
21. So he shall be in a life, well-pleasing.
22. In a lofty Paradise,
23. The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand.
24. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!

Surah Haqqah

Allahumma jaálna minhum! (Ameen)

Reaction score
25. But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: "I wish that I had not been given my Record!
26. "And that I had never known, how my Account is?
27. "I wish, would that it had been my end (death)!
28. "My wealth has not availed me,
29. "My power and arguments (to defend myself) have gone from me!"
30. (It will be said): "Seize him and fetter him,
31. Then throw him in the blazing Fire.
32. "Then fasten him with a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits!"
33. Verily, He used not to believe in Allah, the Most Great,
34. And urged not on the feeding of Al-Miskin (the poor),
35. So no friend has he here this Day,
36. Nor any food except filth from the washing of wounds,
37. None will eat except the Khati'un (sinners, disbelievers, polytheists, etc.).

Surah al Haqqah
Allahumma la tajalna minhum! (Ameen) :cry: This is soooo scary! :cry: :cry:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
19. Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: "Take, read my Record! (OMG! How proud would those people be! :'))
20. "Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account!"
21. So he shall be in a life, well-pleasing.
22. In a lofty Paradise,
23. The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand.
24. Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!

Surah Haqqah

Allahumma jaálna minhum! (Ameen)

Aameen!!!