• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Aameen!
I love Dawah..! but one has to be cautious in it... you know, a Daai puts in a lot of effort convincing someone.... and if he doesn't see the end result.. that shahadah he is hoping/praying for its easy to be depressed or at the least be sad... One has to constantly remind oneself that I'm doing this for Allah.... that my reward has already been written with Allah if m sincere and try my best... whether that person accepts or not..
Nooh (A.S) is an AMAZING example in this case.... 950 years is not a joke..!

I mean we see the shahadah but the effort in it plus that part of effort that seems to go wasted should be appriciated... (of course we can't say it totally got wasted, maybe the daai planted a seed, later the person might accept the truth...)
True that! Very true infact.
Well yeah, Nuh (AS) is like WoW in Sabr! We want INSTANT results :oops: :p

Inshallah the efforst will bear fruit someway. And plus, accepted or not, the person who is preaching (Daai I think you're calling it) gets HUUUUGE rewards MashAllah :D

Reaction score
The Superiority of Lailat-ul-Qadr (the Night of Decree)

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) used to strive more in worship during Ramadan than he strove in any other time of the year; and he would devote himself more (in the worship of Allah) in the last ten nights of Ramadan than he strove in earlier part of the month. [Muslim]

Reaction score
"There will come a time of patience when the one who adheres steadfastly to his religion will be like one who holds a burning coal."
[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi 2260, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in 'al-Silsilah al-Saheehah' - 957]

1-Untitled.jpg

Reaction score
Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم:
وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل لو أني فعلت كذا لكان كذا وكذا لكن قل قدر الله وما شاء فعل…

“…And if something (bad) befalls you, do not say, ‘Had I only done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened, rather say: Qadrullaahi, wa maa shaa’ fa’ala (This is from the Qadr of Allaah, and He does whatever He wills).”
[Sahih Muslim - Book #33: Hadith #6441]

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (918) that Umm Salamah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “There is no calamity that befalls one of the Muslims and he responds by saying ‘Innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilahi raaji'oon, Allaahumma ujurni fi museebati w'ukhluf li khayran minha (Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return; O Allaah, reward me in this calamity and compensate me with something better than it),’ but Allaah will compensate him with something better than it.”

N.M

Reaction score
and I love this answer by A.R. Green... :D
ppl don't ever think like this.. no wonder we r in such a mess...

Abdur RAheem Green Lays SMACK DOWN on Pakistan!!! :ROFLMAO:

He is very right... No seriously, I m so concerned with how the weddings are taking place today in our society, I never like going to those Fazool shadis, where Allah's laws are broken n they r all contrary to Sunnah. I saw such a beautiful wedding in Makkah masjid Al Haraam, it was amazing!! The nikkah took place in the male section of the masjid, thereafter the dates and Kahwa( Arabic coffee ) was served n then the father of the bride handed over his daughter to the groom then the new weds performed tawaf... Never saw a wedding more beautiful then this....
N the shirk part of the video was also very true... There is so much ignorance, ppl going to the mazaars n reading horoscopes... I saddens me so much...!! :(
A few days back, I happened to watch a video abt the "laal shehbaaz kalander's mazaar" in Pakistan, can't tell how much ignorance is there among ppl... There they have made a fake ka'aba n they do tawaf around it, and call a stinking canal as Zamzam... Ppl there say that the rich ppl go to Makkah for hajj n here the poor ppl do hajj.. :eek:
Our work is to spread awareness among the ppl... The aqeedah is most of the corrupted that's y ppl do shirk... :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
He is very right... No seriously, I m so concerned with how the weddings are taking place today in our society, I never like going to those Fazool shadis, where Allah's laws are broken n they r all contrary to Sunnah. I saw such a beautiful wedding in Makkah masjid Al Haraam, it was amazing!! The nikkah took place in the male section of the masjid, thereafter the dates and Kahwa( Arabic coffee ) was served n then the father of the bride handed over his daughter to the groom then the new weds performed tawaf... Never saw a wedding more beautiful then this....
N the shirk part of the video was also very true... There is so much ignorance, ppl going to the mazaars n reading horoscopes... I saddens me so much...!! :(
A few days back, I happened to watch a video abt the "laal shehbaaz kalander's mazaar" in Pakistan, can't tell how much ignorance is there among ppl... There they have made an artificial ka'aba n they do tawaf around it, and call a stinking canal as Zamzam... Ppl there say that the rich ppl go to Makkah for hajj n here the poor ppl do hajj.. :eek:
Our work is to spread awareness among the ppl... The aqeedah is most of the corrupted that's y ppl do shirk... :(
:cry: