• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
To me, this is one of the scariest and creepiest Ayahs in the Quran :cry: :cry: :cry:
Save all of us and our loved ones from the hell fire ya Allah! :cry:

Yawma naqoolu li jahannama halim tala ti wa taqoolu hal mim mazeed

﴾٥٠:٣٠﴿
[50:30] On the day that We will say to
Jahannam
(Hell): Are you filled up? And it will
say: Are there any more?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
To me, this is one of the scariest and creepiest Ayahs in the Quran :cry: :cry: :cry:
Save all of us and our loved ones from the hell fire ya Allah! :cry:

Yawma naqoolu li jahannama halim tala ti wa taqoolu hal mim mazeed

﴾٥٠:٣٠﴿
[50:30] On the day that We will say to
Jahannam
(Hell): Are you filled up? And it will
say: Are there any more?

Aameen!
It's scary.... on the other hand there is beauty in those words.. I mean it is not humanely possible to express it in such powerful words...
also in surah mulk:
Takadu tamay~yazu minal ghaiz, "It almost bursts with rage....." (67:8)

Reaction score
Aameen!
It's scary.... on the other hand there is beauty in those words.. I mean it is not humanely possible to express it in such powerful words...
also in surah mulk:
Takadu tamay~yazu minal ghaiz, "It almost bursts with rage....." (67:8)
Sure freaks ME out :unsure:
IKNOWright! It's so succintly and yet forcefully expressed! Subhanallah!
:cry: May Allah pwweeeeaaasssshhhh save us :cry:

Reaction score
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُتْبَةَ، أَنَّ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَجْوَدَ النَّاسِ بِالْخَيْرِ، وَكَانَ أَجْوَدُ مَا يَكُونُ فِي رَمَضَانَ، حِينَ يَلْقَاهُ جِبْرِيلُ، وَكَانَ جِبْرِيلُ ـ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ـ يَلْقَاهُ كُلَّ لَيْلَةٍ فِي رَمَضَانَ حَتَّى يَنْسَلِخَ، يَعْرِضُ عَلَيْهِ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْقُرْآنَ، فَإِذَا لَقِيَهُ جِبْرِيلُ ـ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ـ كَانَ أَجْوَدَ بِالْخَيْرِ مِنَ الرِّيحِ الْمُرْسَلَةِ‏

Narrated By Ibn 'Abbas : The Prophet was the most generous amongst the people, and he used to be more so in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel visited him, and Gabriel used to meet him on every night of Ramadan till the end of the month. The Prophet used to recite the Holy Qur'an to Gabriel, and when Gabriel met him, he used to be more generous than a fast wind (which causes rain and welfare).

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
391602_10150419930334496_40569674495_8359188_1865844380_n.jpg

I just LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV this Ayah. I mean, for no reason we get worked up when things go wrong without realizing that it's acctually part of Allah's Plan. We may not be where we want to be, we may not do what we want to do, but we are where we are MEANT to be by Allah and truely, He is the Best of the Planners.

Reaction score
LOVE the brothers from IERA.... they work so hard at the olympics... may Allah reward them....

(brothers, do lower ur gaze whn watchin...)
OMG! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I've never seen anything like this EVER! Really brought happy tears when the person was reading Shahadah towards the end :cry: May ALlah reward them and give us the ability to do the same Inshallah :cry:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OMG! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I've never seen anything like this EVER! Really brought happy tears when the person was reading Shahadah towards the end :cry: May ALlah reward them and give us the ability to do the same Inshallah :cry:
Aameen!
I love Dawah..! but one has to be cautious in it... you know, a Daai puts in a lot of effort convincing someone.... and if he doesn't see the end result.. that shahadah he is hoping/praying for its easy to be depressed or at the least be sad... One has to constantly remind oneself that I'm doing this for Allah.... that my reward has already been written with Allah if m sincere and try my best... whether that person accepts or not..
Nooh (A.S) is an AMAZING example in this case.... 950 years is not a joke..!

I mean we see the shahadah but the effort in it plus that part of effort that seems to go wasted should be appriciated... (of course we can't say it totally got wasted, maybe the daai planted a seed, later the person might accept the truth...)