• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
He is very right... No seriously, I m so concerned with how the weddings are taking place today in our society, I never like going to those Fazool shadis, where Allah's laws are broken n they r all contrary to Sunnah. I saw such a beautiful wedding in Makkah masjid Al Haraam, it was amazing!! The nikkah took place in the male section of the masjid, thereafter the dates and Kahwa( Arabic coffee ) was served n then the father of the bride handed over his daughter to the groom then the new weds performed tawaf... Never saw a wedding more beautiful then this....
N the shirk part of the video was also very true... There is so much ignorance, ppl going to the mazaars n reading horoscopes... I saddens me so much...!! :(
A few days back, I happened to watch a video abt the "laal shehbaaz kalander's mazaar" in Pakistan, can't tell how much ignorance is there among ppl... There they have made an artificial ka'aba n they do tawaf around it, and call a stinking canal as Zamzam... Ppl there say that the rich ppl go to Makkah for hajj n here the poor ppl do hajj.. :eek:
Our work is to spread awareness among the ppl... The aqeedah is most of the corrupted that's y ppl do shirk... :(

you're not the first one to be speaking against these things... I seriously hate normal weddings.! n lol, I know abt that fake kabah stuff... but.. some news for you... I've heard there is a place where they circumambulate around a dead horse's grave... beat that!

Here you go: [hilarious!]

As far as I know these practices are prevalent in uneducated + ignorant muslims.... what many educated ppl around me do is call other than Allah.. like 'O so and so do this'.... and I tell them, it's shirk! look Quran clearly tells us 'fa la tadoo maAllahi ahada' don't invoke with Allah anyone....

we need serious dawah among muslims... scholars say the root of all evil is shirk and all good stems from tawheed; that's so true....

n you have to agree with surah yusuf "And most of them believe not in Allah except while they associate others with Him." (12:106)

N.M

Reaction score
you're not the first one to be speaking against these things... I seriously hate normal weddings.! n lol, I know abt that fake kabah stuff... but.. some news for you... I've heard there is a place where they circumambulate around a dead horse's grave... beat that!

Here you go: [hilarious!]

As far as I know these practices are prevalent in uneducated + ignorant muslims.... what many educated ppl around me do is call other than Allah.. like 'O so and so do this'.... and I tell them, it's shirk! look Quran clearly tells us 'fa la tadoo maAllahi ahada' don't invoke with Allah anyone....

we need serious dawah among muslims... scholars say the root of all evil is shirk and all good stems from tawheed; that's so true....

n you have to agree with surah yusuf "And most of them believe not in Allah except while they associate others with Him." (12:106)

OMG!! ok i couldnt have imagined that...!!
roney wala muqaam hai, we shouldn't be laughing... (but the first tym i read it it made me laugh 2, upon the height of ignornace...)

u talk abt uneducated ppl doing these practices? i have seen educated people visiting mazaars...
And what abt horoscopes? So many ppl reading horoscopes...!!! I am tired of telling them but i simply ignore saying 'We r not believing it n there is nothing wrong in reading it..."

yes i agree, serious dawah is needed..!!

n the mos difficult dawah, I believe, is "nahi unil munkar" of the biddats(innovations). specially the Muslims here in indo-pak...
Apna sir khapa lo magar maan keh nahi dena... u keep on telling them but... specially biddats like Quran khanni, soem n chaliswa...
i think there should be a thread on spreading awareness abt the biddats that are common today in our society...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OMG!! ok i couldnt have imagined that...!!

u talk abt uneducated ppl doing these practices? i have seen educated people visiting mazaars...
And what abt horoscopes? So many ppl reading horoscopes...!!! I am tired of telling them but i simply ignore saying 'We r not believing it n there is nothing wrong in reading it..."

yes i agree, serious dawah is needed..!!

n the mos difficult dawah, I believe, is "nahi unil munkar" of the biddats(innovations). specially the Muslims here in indo-pak...
Apna sir khapa lo magar maan keh nahi dena... u keep on telling them but... specially biddats like Quran khanni, soem n chaliswa...
i think there should be a thread on spreading awareness abt the biddats that are common today in our society...

don't worry, I'm prety sure the horse thing is not in pakistan (Alhamdulillah)..... Although I'd seriously wanna go to where it is to destroy that shrine...!!!!

well yes, bidaat are plenty... but if you start a thread it better be attractive (or you won't get views) plus.. you have to use a lot of tact to deal with ppl of bidah.. I mean they are raised up honouring these rituals (how can my parents b wrong..?)... they won't believe you unless you do a therapy using Quran... n explaining basics of Aqeedah n stuff..
plus the worst thing happens if a debate starts... I seriously hate debates!

P.S. Making an aqeedah thread is in my long term to-do list... but about bidah well basic aqeedah needs to b fixed first... but I think there needs to b a thread for horoscope....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb....

all this is really sad... :(

dunno...how many sins I do each day...Ya Allah...plz forgive us all...and decree that which is good for us in both worlds...aameen

I was on my way back home...A man dropped 2 cards in the car..and when I saw that....I was in a total shock... :/ I mean...I couldn't believe my eyes...i wanted to burn that card...i right away tore it..and dropped it in the bin when i came back home...it was something like...i dont remember the name...but spme guru..or smthng k all ur problems will be solved if you go there...and all sort of nonsense...:/ :cry:

May Allah give hidaya to all of us...aameen

Reaction score

dunno...how many sins I do each day...Ya Allah...plz forgive us all...and decree that which is good for us in both worlds...aameen

I was on my way back home...A man dropped 2 cards in the car..and when I saw that....I was in a total shock... :/ I mean...I couldn't believe my eyes...i wanted to burn that card...i right away tore it..and dropped it in the bin when i came back home...it was something like...i dont remember the name...but spme guru..or smthng k all ur problems will be solved if you go there...and all sort of nonsense...:/ :cry:
It happens when you start believing in those people rather than the creator of all. It's really sad to see people asking for special favors from others rather Allah!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

May Allah give hidaya to all of us...aameen

Aameen..!
so sad really.. I've seen their adverts too... n u know they advertise to solve love problems and unemployment etc.... so sad!! I mean just like Quran depicts some ppl at time of sulyman (A.S). Allah sent Angels Harut and Marut who taught ppl magic BUT first warned them that we r a fitnah and don't do Kufr! (notice they didn't say don't do magic rather they said don't do kufr... hence magic is kufr!)
"...But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share..." (2:102)

whn muslim r far from Quran this is the kind of corruption you get.... and we wonder why are muslim countries in such a mess.. I mean if root of all evil.. shirk n kufr is wat you do... no wonder you are in a mess.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

LOL!!! @ Ahmed deedat's reply!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: seriously... he was a genius.. Although some D'uaat say he could have been more effective if he was less agressive.. but the thing is muslims were pushed back so much by christian missionaries in South Africa.. he had to take a stand! n some stand it was.

Reaction score

An icebreaker here!!!
Seriously if we look in my opiniion revert muslims even though they are new to islam, their aqeedah alhamdulillah is so much more stronger...the truth lies in the fact that they have critically analysed islam and researched .... they have used reasoning (and Alhamdulilah Islam is the most sensible religgion)...unlike muslims from birth who are simply muslims just becoz their parents, forefathers were muslims and clearly depict any kind of decent knowledge about islam..its a sorry state...
and it is very difficult to explain to ppl who are interested to embrace islam but after wards after interaction with muslims they are stunned and confsed.. some even go back to their previous religion ,,and subhanallah one of the prominent qs by non muslims is abt the illogical behaviour of muslims(and most of it is!!!)...and we are in a fix and ashaming to address such a q... we muslims are seeriously in trouble!!!
we could live a life full of honor and dignity if we implemented the tue creed of our religion along the guidelines of our prophet!!

Reaction score
وَلَقَدْ كَرَّمْنَا بَنِى ءَادَمَ وَحَمَلْنَـهُمْ فِى الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَرَزَقْنَـهُمْ مِّنَ الطَّيِّبَـتِ وَفَضَّلْنَـهُمْ عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقْنَا تَفْضِيلاً
"And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference." 17:70

N.M

Reaction score
Now that the Eid is round the corner... it is the best opportunity to reciprocate love among your family, relatives and friends.

The Prophet (SAW) said:“Exchange gifts, as that will lead to increasing your love to one another.” [Al-Bukhaari]
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w) said: "Give gifts, for indeed the gift removes bad feelings from the chest. Jami` at-Tirmidhi

In a another Hadith Narrated by 'Aisha it is mentioned that Allah's Apostles used to accept gifts and used to give something in return. .. Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 47 :: Hadith 758

So everyone, what could be a better opportunity to follow this beautiful Sunnah than Eid…Since, we Muslims don’t celebrate birthdays… there should be an occasion that we exchange gifts between our loved ones. Let’s celebrate Eid with more vigor this time, few days are still left go buy gifts and make everyone happy. :);)

Reaction score
tumblr_l9bb7ujy171qdxa23o1_500.jpg