• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
Taqabbal allahu minna wa minkum (May Allah accept it from you and us)
May Allah Az’Wajjal accept our Sayam (fasting), our Qiyam (night prayer), our reading of the Quran and all our Ibadat (acts of worship) that we committed for the sake and pleasure of Allah (swt) alone. May He enable us to adhere to the spirit and teachings of Ramadan for the remainder of the year. Aameen

photo (28).jpg

Reaction score
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
-Bukhari-​

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but when I was a kid our school had this stupid practice where everyone will standup when the teachers entered the room... I used to hate that...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever feels happy to have the slaves of Allaah stand up for him, let him occupy his house in Hellfire.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari in al-Adab al-Mufrad, 977; see also Silsilah al-Saheeh, 357).

--------------------------------
related matter:

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “No man should make another get up from his place so that he can sit in it.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, 11/62).

N.M

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but when I was a kid our school had this stupid practice where everyone will standup when the teachers entered the room... I used to hate that...

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever feels happy to have the slaves of Allaah stand up for him, let him occupy his house in Hellfire.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari in al-Adab al-Mufrad, 977; see also Silsilah al-Saheeh, 357).

--------------------------------
related matter:

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “No man should make another get up from his place so that he can sit in it.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, 11/62).

yeah so true even i used to hate that... we 2 had to stand for the teacher in junior classes when they entered the classroom and literally we used sing "Good Morning Teacher...." in the most bizarre tone... (even if it was afternoon, we still used to greet good morning :p , n the teachers were like are u ppl sleeping or what?)
Even then half of the class was sitting, the rest half standing n some in b/w the two positions...haha :LOL: :ROFLMAO: but some teachers were very particular abt it so they scolded us n made us all stand forcefully ...
n i think it was only b/c laziness....
i read this hadis 3 or 4 years back from then i realized that this shouldn't be done...
but its sad that its practiced so much in junior classes in our schools.... bechari my younger sis...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon Him) as saying:

"He who observed the fast of Ramadan and then followed it with six (fasts) of Shawwal. it would be as if he fasted perpetually."

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #006, Hadith #2614)

For detail about this Hadith read this link (http://islamqa.com/en/ref/7859)

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ashari:
The Prophet said, "The honest treasurer who gives willingly what he is ordered to give, is one of the two charitable persons, (the second being the owner)."

Narrated Abu Musa:
I went to the Prophet with two men from Ash-ari tribe. I said (to the Prophet), "I do not know that they want employment." The Prophet said, "No, we do not appoint for our jobs anybody who demands it earnestly."

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Allah did not send any prophet but shepherded sheep." His companions asked him, "Did you do the same?" The Prophet replied, "Yes, I used to shepherd the sheep of the people of Mecca for some Qirats."

Reaction score
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
The Prophet said, 'O people! The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions, and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So, whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle, and whoever emigrated to take worldly benefit or for a woman to marry, then his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Qatada:
The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Nothing is left of the prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings)."

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'"

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape.

N.M

Reaction score
عَنْ بَهْزِ بْنِ حَكِيمٍ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي عَنْ أَبِيهِ قَالَ
سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ وَيْلٌ لِلَّذِي يُحَدِّثُ فَيَكْذِبُ لِيُضْحِكَ بِهِ الْقَوْمَ وَيْلٌ لَهُ وَيْلٌ لَهُ
سنن أبي داود
It is narrated from Bahzi bin Hakeem that he said, “My father narrated to me from his father who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah [SAWS] say:
“Woe to the one that speaks and lies to make people laugh. Woe to him! Woe to him!”
[Reported in Sunan Abi Dawood and others]

N.M

Reaction score
عنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ رَضِيَ الله عَنْه قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: “يُقَالُ لِصَاحِبِ الْقُرْآنِ إِذَا دَخَلَ الْجَنَّةَ اقْرَأْ وَاصْعَدْ فَيَقْرَأُ وَيَصْعَدُ بِكُلِّ آيَةٍ دَرَجَةً حَتَّى يَقْرَأَ آخِرَ شَيْءٍ مَعَهُ”

أخرجه أحمد (3/40 ، رقم (11378 ، وابن ماجه (2/1242 ، رقم 3780) وصححه الألباني (صحيح الجامع، رقم:8121 )

Abo Saeed Al Khudri [RA] reported that the Prophet [SAW] said:
“When the companion of the Qur’an enters Jannah, it will be said to him: ‘Recite (the Qur’an) and rise (levels in Jannah)!’. So he will recite and rise a level in Jannah for each ayah that he recites, until he recites the last thing that is with him.”

[Reported by: Imam Ahmad, Ibn Majah. Authenticated as saheeh by Shaikh Al Albani]

Reaction score
After Ramadan, be like them.

وَسَارِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous" Al-Imran 3:113

and them.

سَابِقُوا إِلَىٰ مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا كَعَرْضِ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ أُعِدَّتْ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ
"Race toward forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whose width is like the width of the heavens and earth, prepared for those who believed in Allah and His messengers." al-Hadid 57:21

and them.

فَفِرُّوا إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ
"So flee to Allah." adh-Dhariyat 51:50

After Ramadan, don't be like them.

وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
"And be not like those who forgot Allah , so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient." al-Hashr 59:19

~sh Yaser Birjas