• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
55_13.png

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

Reaction score
An intersting cartoon ellucidating the life of Sultan Qutuz and his tussle with the Mongols at Ain Jaloot.... May Allah reward all those who laid their lives for the future of Islam....
(ps. this is a real and historic event)

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "There was a merchant who used to lend the people, and whenever his debtor was in strained
circumstances, he would say to his employees, 'Forgive him so that Allah may forgive us.' So, Allah forgave him."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 292

Reaction score
“Let not the people come to know except of your happiness, and let them not see except your smile. If life becomes constricted upon you, then within the Qur’an lies your orchard. If you feel curtailed and restricted, then to the heavens raise your call. And if they ask you of your affairs, then praise Allah and smile. Shaykh Abu Ishaq al-Huwayni (hafidhahullah)

Reaction score
Imam Shafi’i radi Allahu ‘anhu (may Allah be pleased with him) said once, “I believe my opinion is right with the possibility that it is wrong and I believe the opinion of those who disagree with me is wrong with the possibility that it is right.”