• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Re: ♦ тнє αят ᴏƒ ʛяᴏᴏмiɴʛ уᴏυя ѕᴏυℓѕ ♦

Math Angel THANK U FOR THIS STORY A MILLION TIMES !!!!!!!

Reaction score

Asalamo alikum

Quranic verses which indicate the prohibition of music

Soorah An-Najm

"Do you marvel at this statement, and laugh and do not weep, while you amuse yourselves [proudly] in vanities? Rather, prostrate before Allah and worship Him."

Soorah Al-Israa

'And excite any of them whom you can with your voice. Assault them with your cavalry and infantry, be a partner with them in their wealth and children, and make them promises.' But Satan promises them nothing except deceit

Reaction score

BEST in the world:

Leader:
A L L A H

Guide:
Q U R A N

LifeStyle:
I S L A M

Person:
M O M I N

Personality:
M U H A M M A D

Routine:
S U N N A T

Law:
S H A R I A T

Lyrics:
A Z A A N

Loyalty:
E M A A N

Request:
D U A

Protection:
S A D Q A

Oath:
K A L M A

Exercise:
N A M A Z

Control:
R O Z A

Charity:
Z A K A T

Tour:
H A J J

Decision:
S A B A R

Work:
T A B L I G H

Action:
N E K I

Hobby:
D U R O O D

Hope:
We'll try 2 be the best INSHAALLAH.

Reaction score

Assalam o alaikum

A few ahadith :

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, 'Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads." They (the people) said, "O Allah s Apostle! We can't help sitting (on the roads) as these are (our places) here we have talks." The Prophet said, ' l f you refuse but to sit, then pay the road its right ' They said, "What is the right of the road, O Allah's Apostle?" He said, 'Lowering your gaze, refraining from harming others, returning greeting, and enjoining what is good, and forbidding what is evil."

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "The young should greet the old, the passer by should greet the sitting one, and the small group of persons should greet the large group of persons. "

Narrated Al-Bara' bin 'Azib:
Allah's Apostle ordered us to do seven (things): to visit the sick, to follow the funeral processions, to say Tashmit to a sneezer, to help the weak, to help the oppressed ones, to propagate As-Salam (greeting), and to help others to fulfill their oaths (if it is not sinful).
He forbade us (men) to drink from silver utensils, to wear gold rings, to ride on silken saddles, to wear silk clothes, Dibaj (thick silk cloth), Qassiy and Istabraq (two kinds of silk).

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
A man asked the Prophet, "What Islamic traits are the best?" The Prophet said, "Feed the people, and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not know

Narrated Abu Aiyub:
The Prophet said, "It is not lawful for a Muslim to desert (not to speak to) his brother Muslim for more than three days while meeting, one turns his face to one side and the other turns his face to the other side. Lo! The better of the two is the one who starts greeting the other."

Please read the above ahadith carefully and think about how many we follow everyday. Remember, every journey starts with small steps. If we try to follow these, every day practising Islam and following our beloved Prophet [P.B.U.H.] then we come closer to righteousness. True that we cannot be like the sahaabah but we can at least try to be good Muslims and try to please Allah [S.W.T.].

Reaction score

@arley and mathangel
THANKS ALOT!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Power of "ISTIGHFAR"

Assalamoalaikum!! I read the following somewhere...and wud like to share it with you all! :)

This story about “Istighfar” is from the life of Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal, who is considered as a renowned scholar of Islam and a famous theologian. Imam Ahmed is also considered to be the founder of the Hanbali school of fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) and is one of the most celebrated Sunni theologians, often referred to as the "Sheikh ul-Islam" or the "Imam of Ahl al-Sunnah."

During his old age, while Imam Ahmed was travelling he stopped by a town. After the prayers, he wanted to stay for the night in the masjid yard because he didn’t know anyone in the town. Owing to his humility, he hadn’t introduced himself to anyone thinking that if he did, he would be welcomed by many people.
Failing to recognize Ahmed bin Hanbal, the caretaker of the mosque refused to let him stay in the mosque. As Imam Ahmed was quite old, the caretaker had to drag him out of the mosque. On seeing this, a baker from a nearby place felt pity for this man (Imam Ahmed) and offered to be the host to him for the night. During his stay with the baker, Imam Ahmed observed that the baker would constantly recite Istighfar (seek forgiveness from Allah). Imam Ahmed asked the baker if the constant practice of saying Istighfar had any effect on him. The baker responded by telling Imam Ahmed that Allah had accepted all of his duas (supplications), except one. When he asked him what dua was it that hadn’t been accepted, the baker replied that he had been asking Allah to provide him the privilege to meet the famous scholar Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal.
On this, Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal said that Allah had not only listened to his dua but had dragged him onto his (the baker’s) doorsteps. [Summarized from Al Jumuah magazine, vol 19, issue 7]
This story is a reminder of the power of saying Istighfar (seeking forgiveness) frequently. Let’s remember that the prophet used to say Istighfar frequently during the day. Tafseer Al-Qurtubi states:
A man complained to Al-Hasan about a drought, and he said to him: “Pray to Allah for forgiveness.”
Another man complained to him of poverty and he said to him: “Pray to Allah to forgive you.”
Another man said to him: “Pray to Allah to bless me with a child.” He said: “Pray to Allah for forgiveness.”
Another complained to him that his garden was dry. He said to him: “Pray to Allah for forgiveness.”
He was asked about it and he said: “This is not my personal opinion, for Allah says in Surah Nooh (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Ask forgiveness from your Lord, verily, He is Oft Forgiving; He will send rain to you in abundance. And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers.” Tafseer Al-Qurtubi (18/301-302)

One of the narrators of a Hadith was asked about the manner in which forgiveness is to be sought, to which he answered: "The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) used to say: ‘Astaghfirullah! Astaghfirullah! (I beseech Allah for forgiveness, I beseech Allah for forgiveness)’.” [Sahih Muslim].

So please I request you all to say Astaghfaar at least once a day - before going to sleep. That will benefit you only. As long as you are contrite and repentant, Allah will forgive you.
May Allah forgive all of us for the wrongs that we've done, and show mercy on us [Ameen]

Thank you very much for having patience to read this LONG post.

TSZ

Reaction score

Hey Guys I heard this sentence when I was in 4th class i think bt i found it very touchy
Two of my class mates had a fight and they were best friends.....after the fight one of them said sorry bt the other didn't accept his mistake. At that moment the kid said,"on the day of judgement you will be told by Allah of the injustie you did to me today and when you will be punished for it you will try to look for me for forgiveness but you won't be able to find me so accept what you did wrong nw and i will forgve u"
Friends if u have done some injustice to someone don't hesitate to say sorry and ask for forgiveness bcoz Allah said that if u don't obey me I may forgive u bt if u have done injustice to someone i will nt forgie unless that person forgives u.

Reaction score

Assalam o Alaikum!

Please take some time to read the following Ahadith and ponder over them for a while.

Jazak Allah Khair.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa:
Allah's Apostle said, "Do not long for meeting your enemy, and ask Allah for safety (from all sorts of evil)."

Narrated Anas:
If I had not heard the Prophet saying, "You should not long for death," I would have longed (for it).

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I used to offer drinks prepared from infused dates to Abu Talha Al-Ansari, Abu 'Ubada bin Al Jarrah and Ubai bin Ka'b. Then a person came to them and said, "All alcoholic drinks have been prohibited." Abii Talha then said, "O Anas! Get up and break all these jars." So I got up and took a mortar belonging to us, and hit the jars with its lower part till they broke.

Such was the love of the Sahabah for Islam. Have we ever thought of how many times we changed our lifestyle or even decisions for the sake for Islam?

Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa':
Allah's Apostle said to a man from the tribe of Al-Aslam, "Proclaim among your people (or the people) on the day of 'Ashura' (tenth of Muharram), 'Whosoever has eaten anything should fast for the rest of the day; and whoever has not eaten anything, should complete his fast.'

Narrated Ibn Abbas:
When the delegate of 'Abd Al-Qais came to Allah's Apostle, he said, "Who are the delegate?" They said, "The delegate are from the tribe of Rabi'a." The Prophet said, "Welcome, O the delegate, and welcome! O people! Neither you will have any disgrace nor will you regret." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Between you and us there are the infidels of the tribe of Mudar, so please order us to do something good (religious deeds) that by acting on them we may enter Paradise, and that we may inform (our people) whom we have left behind, about it." They also asked (the Prophet) about drinks. He forbade them from four things and ordered them to do four things. He ordered them to believe in Allah, and asked them, "Do you know what is meant by belief in Allah?" They said, "Allah and His Apostle know best." He said, ''To testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, the One, Who has no partners with Him, and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle; and to offer prayers perfectly and to pay Zakat." (the narrator thinks that fasting in Ramadan is included), "and to give one-fifth of the war booty (to the state)." Then he forbade four (drinking utensils): Ad-Duba', Al-Hantam, Al-Mazaffat and An-Naqir, or probably, Al-Muqaiyar. And then the Prophet said, "Remember all these things by heart and preach it to those whom you have left behind."

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
That he heard 'Umar speaking while standing on the pulpit of the Prophet in the morning (following the death of the Prophet), when the people had sworn allegiance to Abu Bakr. He said the Tashah-hud before Abu Bakr, and said, "Amma Ba'du (then after) Allah has chosen for his Apostle what is with Him (Paradise) rather than what is with you (the world). This is that Book (Quran) with which Allah guided your Apostle, so stick to it, for then you will be guided on the right path as Allah guided His Apostle with it.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet embraced me and said, "O Allah! Teach him (the knowledge of) the Book (Quran)."

Narrated Abal Minhal:
Abu Barza said, "(O people!) Allah makes you self-sufficient or has raised you high with Islam and with Muhammad

Yet do we take advantage of that fact? Are we thankful enough for the greatest blessing that Allah [S.W.T.] bestowed upon us? The fact the we are born Muslims, the fact that we did not have to strive for the truth as do most non-Muslims, the fact that we were taught the path of Islam since childhood.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection."

How have helped in spreading our religion and increasing the Muslim population [ummah] ? How many times have we preached Islam to other non-Muslims?

Honestly ask yourself, if you were to meet an American [or some other foreigner who is a non Muslim], would you try to impress him with your accent [or English] or would you try to impress him with your religion?

Narrated Hudhaifa:
Allah's Apostle said to us, "Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it from it) and also learnt it from the Sunna." Both Quran and Sunna strengthened their (the faithful believers') honesty.

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The best talk (speech) is Allah's Book 'Quran), and the best way is the way of Muhammad, and the worst matters are the heresies (those new things which are introduced into the religion); and whatever you have been promised will surely come to pass, and you cannot escape (it).

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "All my followers will enter Paradise except those who refuse." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who will refuse?" He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."

(The above ahadith are taken from Sahih Bukhari)

R

rockincrew

Jazakom Allah Kul Khair
all of you

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!
worth a read viewtopic.php?f=23&p=109980#p109980
sweetjinnah said:
Suddenly, there was a person, he said salaam.
'May I come in?' he asked.
But Fatimah did not allow him enter the room.

'I'm sorry, my father is ill,' said Fatimah,
turned her body back and closed the door.

She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and
asked Fatimah, 'Who was he, my daughter?'

'I don't know, my father. It was the first time for
me to see him,' Fatimah said gently.

Then, Rasulullah looked at his daughter with trembled look,
as if he wanted to reminisce about every part of her
daughter's face.

'Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary
pleasure; he is who separates the companionship in the
world.

He is the death angel,' said Rasulullah .

Fatimah bore the bomb of her cry. The death angel came
toward him, But Rasulullah asked why Jibril did not come
along with him.

Then, Jibril was called. Jibril was ready in the sky to
welcome the soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.

'O Jibril, explain me about my rights in front of
ALLAH?' Rasulullah asked with a weakest voice.

'The doors of sky have opened, the angels are waiting
for your soul.'

'All jannats open widely waiting for you,' Jibril
said.

But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah relieved,
his eyes were still full of worry..

'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked
Jibril.

'Tell me about the destiny of my people in future?'

'Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH. I heard ALLAH tell me:
'I make jannat haram for every one, except the people of
Muhammad who are inside it,' Jibril said.

It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekat Izrail
to do his work.

Slowly, Rasulullah's soul was pulled. It was seemed
that the body of Rasulullah was full of sweat; the nerves of
his neck became tight.

'Jibril, how painful this sakaratul maut is!'

Rasulullah uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah closed her eyes,
Ali sat beside her bowed deeply and Jibril turned his face
back.

'Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o
Jibril?'
Rasulullah asked the Deliverer of Wahy.

'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his
condition of sakaratul maut,' Jibril said.

Not for a while, Rasulullah uttered a groan because of
unbearable pain.

'O ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give me all
these pains, don't give it to my people.'

The body of Rasulullah became cold, his feet and chest did
not move anymore....

His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali
took his ear close to Rasulullah.

'Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku - take
care of the saalat and take care the weak people among
you.'

Outside the room, there were cries shouted each other,
sahabah held each other. Fatimah closed her face with her
hands and, again, Ali took his ear close to Rasulullah's
mouth which became bluish.

'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my
people, my people.'

And the life of the noble man ended.

Could we love each other like him? Allahumma salle 'ala
Muhammad wa baarik wa salim 'alaihi. How deep is
Rasulullah's love to us.

Note:
Don't worry if people hate you because there are many
others who love and care you in the earth. But be worried if ALLAH hates
you because there is no other who loves and cares you in akhirat.
May Almighty Allah guide all of us to the Right Path and
give all of us the courage to accept the Truth in the light of
Qur'an and Sunnah and to reject all things which are in contradiction to the
Holy Qur'an and Sunnah.

Ameen!

Reaction score

Beautiful Thoughts...

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.

When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!

Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them. Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.

Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.

`Search a beautiful heart, but don't search a beautiful face'. Coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it`s important how well you play with the cards which you hold.

Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, `relax dear its just a bend. Not the end. Have Faith and have a successful life.

When you feel sad, to cheer up just go to the mirror and say, `Damn I am really so cute` and you will overcome your sadness. But don’t make this a habit coz liars go to hell. :D

Reaction score

An Nawawi said: "it is preferred to say (in the name of Allah) and repeat (remembrance) of Allah frequently.

1 ➲ Mentioning regards to Allah

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "when a man mention Allah while entering his house and when he eats, the devil says to his mates (there is no food or shelter for this night for you) " [Muslim, The Book of Drinks, Hadith 2018]

2 ➲ Entrance Du'aa

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: " say

"بِسْمِ اللهِ وَلَجْنَا، وَ بِسْمِ اللهِ خَرَجْنَا، وَعَلَى رَبِّنَا تَوَكَّلْنَا".

Bismillaahi walajnaa, wa bismillaahi kharajnaa, wa 'alaaRabblnaa tawakkalnaa (O Allah I ask you the best out of entrance and the best out of exit, I enter in the name of Allah and exit in the name of Allah, I put my trust in Allah) then salute his family. (say As-Salaamu 'Alaykum)"
[Aboo Dawood, The Book of Good Manners, Hadith 5096]

This is the way a man depends on Allah while entering or exiting, which keeps him/her always connected to Allah.

3 ➲ Using Sewak

Imam Muslim narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) used Sewak while taking his first steps into home. [Muslim, The Book of Purification, Hadith 253]

4 ➲ Salutation

Allah says: "So when you enter houses, salute one another (Literally: salute yourselves) with a greeting from the Providence of Allah, blessed and good". (An Noor :61)

Supposing that a Muslim who goes for prayers in the Mosque practice these Sunnahs; that would make 20 Sunnahs aday.

5 ➲ Going out

A Muslim should say this du'aa :

"بِسْمِ اللهِ، تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى اللهِ، وَلَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللهِ".

Bismillaahi, tawakkaltu 'alallaahi, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata ‘ illaa billaah. (in the name of Allah, I put my trust in Allah, Whatever Allah wishes will be; there is no strength except from Allah) so he gets protected, secured, guarded and the devil steps away from him)
[Aboo Dawood, The Book of Good Manners, Hadith 5095; At-Tirmidhee, The Book of Supplication, Hadith 3426]

The outcome of the application of these sunnahs:
1- A Muslim gets protected from whatever evil he gets in touch with.
2- A Muslim gets secured from whatever evil that might hurt him.
3- A Muslim gets guided and guarded in everything either divine or secular.

P.S: Not my work but shared it so that others could also benefit from it !! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

Jazak Allah Khair!

btw what's 'sewak' ?? :unknown:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

W.S
It's 'Miswaaak'!
You know what 'Miswaak' or 'maswaak' is, yes?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

oh..yeah! thnx..jazak Allah!

Reaction score

But using Meswaak taking his 1st steps into home..sorry but i cant get this point.!
And salman...thanx 4 sharing..! :)

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
But using Meswaak taking his 1st steps into home..sorry but i cant get this point.!
And salman...thanx 4 sharing..! :)

there u go i hope this clears the misconcetion. the following is a hadith of Muslim and i guess its similar to that posted by salman its easy to understand this !! :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

When entering one's home to be with one's family: Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) was asked what the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did when he first came home. She said: "When he entered his house, the first thing he would do was use the siwak." (Muslim)

hope this clears the doubts :good: :good: :good:

Reaction score

ohh thanx scouserlfc...!! 4 clearing my dbts...!! :)

Reaction score

no problem !!