• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :)
tumblr_m2pf33mpWx1qltdxxo1_r1_500.jpg

^ SubhanAllah!

Reaction score
The Prophet S.A.W.W. is the best example of humanity :) In his last sermon, he said "As your slaves see that you feed them such food as you eat and cloth them with what you wear; and if they commit a fault which you are not inclined to forgive, then part from them and do not treat them harshly " No other person in the world has been more kind or better than him in any aspect, yet our role models happen to be actors, pop stars, rockstars etc.... The question is WHY NOT HIM?

N.M

Reaction score
Narrated Al-Mughira:The Prophet used to stand (in the prayer) or pray till both his feet or legs swelled. He was asked why (he offered such an unbearable prayer) and he said, "should I not be a thankful slave."
(Sahih Bukhari 1130)

How thankful are we to Allah???? :( :cry:

Reaction score
“The best of people is the one who is humble despite being of high rank, who is ascetic despite having the capabilities and who is just despite having power. A person only begins to abandon humbleness when arrogance has started to take root, for a person is never arrogant towards another except that he is someone who’s become pleased and amazed at his own self. I have never seen anybody prove arrogant over others except that Allah has punished him by subjecting him to humiliation under those who are above him.”

If the intelligent one sees someone who is older than him, he humbles himself for him and says, “He has preceded me in Islam.” And if he sees someone who is younger than him, he says, “I have preceded him in sin.” And if he sees someone who is his contemporary, he counts him as his brother so how can a person be arrogant over his brother? None should belittle another, for even the discarded ‘oud (bark) can benefit when a man picks it up and uses it to scratch his ear."

~Abu Hatim

Reaction score
"Love a little more than what is necessary, work a little harder than what is required, be a little kinder than what is usual, give a little bit more than what you feel you can afford, stand in prayer a little longer than you intended and be a little more patient than what you feel you can handle….it is that little extra effort sparked by sincerity in the heart that makes your ordinary self extraordinary."

~AbdulBary Yahya