• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_mb25c3KWvC1raqr3po1_500.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The woman who doesn’t know much of the Qur‘an; the woman who her main concern is the recent fashion and what the latest music is; she doesn’t know what modesty is – how can she produce Abu Bakr and Khalid b. Walid and Hafsa bint Sirin and Ibn Taymiyyah! The first step toward that direction is to know your deen. Worship Allah based on His nur and huda, and don’t let anyone manipulate and control you. The only thing that controls us is the deen of Allah! - Sh Waleed Basyouni

Reaction score
:mad: Due to the power outage; missed it...!! :(

welcome to _________. :p
no worries.. when I find a link of it's recording I'll share it insha'Allah...
b/w see alquran alkareem right now... familiar language being used..!
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

me tooooooo! missed it due to :( ............something :p
can i get it if you have???

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Imagine you tell your 9 or 10 yr old little brother to bring you a glass of water and he goes to bring it.. Time passes and no sign of ur bro... n sure like me, you'll go fuming to your brother and whn u find him playing instead of obeying you; you'll tell him off for it....
Now read one of my fav ahadith (remember, Anas ibn Malik is a kid whose mom gave him the job of serving Prophet S.A.W:

Anas said:
The Apostle of Allah was one of the best men in character. One day he sent me to do something, and I said: I swear by Allah that I will not go. But in my heart I felt that I should go to do what the the Messenger of Allah had commanded me; so I went out and came upon boys whe were playing in the street. All of a sudden the Messenger of Allah, who had come from behind, caught me by the back of the neck, and when I looked at him he was laughing. He said: Go where I ordered you, little Anas. I replied: Yes, I am going, the Messenger of Allah! Anas said: I swear by Allah, I served him for seven or nine years, and he never said to me about a thing which I had done: why did you do such and such? nor about a thing which I left: why did you not do such and such?
(Sunan Abu Dawud)

SubhanAllah! Anas starts playing instead of fulfilling prophet's wish BUT Prophet S.A.W didn't get angry or tell him off instead he laughed with the child.. the child loved this so much that we see he narrated this story of his to us... he really must love it!!! And notice even before he tells us this story he makes a comment first "The Apostle of Allah was one of the best men in character." :love:

N.M

Reaction score
The woman who doesn’t know much of the Qur‘an; the woman who her main concern is the recent fashion and what the latest music is; she doesn’t know what modesty is – how can she produce Abu Bakr and Khalid b. Walid and Hafsa bint Sirin and Ibn Taymiyyah! The first step toward that direction is to know your deen. Worship Allah based on His nur and huda, and don’t let anyone manipulate and control you. The only thing that controls us is the deen of Allah! - Sh Waleed Basyouni

^^ So true!!

I wish all mothers understand the importance of their work of bringing up the children...(overlooked by most of the mothers today) In my opinion the most difficult job in the world to to bring up children correctly, cuz a mother is continuously watched by small CCTV cameras like kids 24/7 who not only record but closely observe what their mothers do n ultimately copy them some time in their lives... Their job is not to raise he skyscrapers, but it is to raise ppl like Khalid bin Walid, Salahuddin Ayyubi, Imam Bukari and Ahmed bin Hanbal.

May Allah strength to all the mothers....
b/w AsSalamu alaikum wr wb

Reaction score
Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:

“You will find among the worst people in the sight of Allah (SWT) on the Day of Judgement, the one who is two-faced, who approaches some people in one way and some in another.”

374136_373075636108822_1329573081_n.jpg