• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
Reaction score
tumblr_m0mk1sUdEn1qdoy1qo1_250.gif

Reaction score
A 47-year-old Bosnian Muslim reach Makkah after a 3,600 miles (6000km)journey on foot from his home in Bosnia to perform pilgrimage.
Senad Hadzic, a professor of economics, started from his hometown in northern Bosnia back in December 2011.“By this act, I am proving that everything I do is for the love of Allah ,” Hadzic says. “For all the riches in the world, I would never stop what I am doing…… Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka Labbaik.

Here I am at Thy service O Allah, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners, here I am.) May Allah accept all his prayers !! and accept each step he took to reach this Holy place

Attachments

• man-walked-6000-km-for-hajj-2012-3.jpg
    man-walked-6000-km-for-hajj-2012-3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7