• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
"There will come a time of patience when the one who adheres steadfastly to his religion will be like one who holds a burning coal."
[Narrated by al-Tirmidhi 2260, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in 'al-Silsilah al-Saheehah' - 957]

1-Untitled.jpg

Reaction score
▄▀▄••... Surah Al-E-Imran # 8 ...••▄▀▄

اے رب ہمارے! جب تو ہم کو ہدایت کر چکا تو ہمارے دلوں کا نہ پھیر اور اپنے ہاں سے ہمیں رحمت عطافرما بے شک تو بہت زیادہ دینے والا ہے
Our Lord, do not let our hearts deviate from the right path after You have given us guidance, and bestow upon us mercy from Your own. Surely, You, and You alone, are the One who bestows in abundance.

N.M

Reaction score
AOA,
One of my fav duas... the dua of wife of firaun.... she was a gr8 lady!! jazzakillah khair for sharing!!!!

Wa Alaikum us Salam wr wb,

yeah, one of my fav Duas 2!

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari: Allah's Apostle said, "Many amongst men attained perfection but amongst women none attained the perfection except Mary, the daughter of `Imran and Asiya, thewife of Pharaoh. And the superiority of `Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. an Arabic dish) to other meals." (Sahih Bukhari)

wa iyyakum