• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
THis is sooooo awesome!! have done this! Alhamdulillah!!!! :love: May Allah S.W.T grant our parents Jannah.. Aameen.

318913_383707728373323_1714858947_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
heh whys that ?

coz whn ur mum or dad is praying and u r a kid... this is the most fun thing to do...!!!! Even Prophet S.A.W was rided upon.. lol...

reported by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Shaddaad from his father: “The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) came out to lead us in either Maghrib or ‘Ishaa’ (prayer) one night, and he was carrying Hasan or Husayn (his grandson). The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) came forward and put (the child) down, then he said Takbeer and started to pray. During the prayer, he prostrated and made his prostration long. My father said: ‘I raised my head and I saw the child on the back of the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) whilst he was prostrating, so I returned to my prostration.’ When the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) finished praying, the people said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, during your prayer you prostrated for so long that we thought something had happened or that you were receiving Revelation.’ He said, ‘Nothing at all happened, but my son was riding on my back and I did not want to disturb him until he had had enough.’” (Narrated by al-Nisaa’i, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani). :ROFLMAO:

558241_342053409205422_1119380_n.jpg

Reaction score
coz whn ur mum or dad is praying and u r a kid... this is the most fun thing to do...!!!! Even Prophet S.A.W was rided upon.. lol...

reported by ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Shaddaad from his father: “The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) came out to lead us in either Maghrib or ‘Ishaa’ (prayer) one night, and he was carrying Hasan or Husayn (his grandson). The Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) came forward and put (the child) down, then he said Takbeer and started to pray. During the prayer, he prostrated and made his prostration long. My father said: ‘I raised my head and I saw the child on the back of the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) whilst he was prostrating, so I returned to my prostration.’ When the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) finished praying, the people said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, during your prayer you prostrated for so long that we thought something had happened or that you were receiving Revelation.’ He said, ‘Nothing at all happened, but my son was riding on my back and I did not want to disturb him until he had had enough.’” (Narrated by al-Nisaa’i, classed as saheeh by al-Albaani). :ROFLMAO:

558241_342053409205422_1119380_n.jpg
haha =p kinda funny !
hope you enjoyed the ride bk then =p

Reaction score
“The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that the devil said to God: ‘I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies.’
God replied: ‘(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask for My forgiveness.”
SubhanAllah.