• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
552298_10151229378748685_210654357_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LOLZ! Which is why women sometimes say 'I'm feeling depressed but I dunno why.' But there often is a reason, a mixture and build-up of emotions which just comes to breaking point. :whistle:

Even though I'm not personally fond of being treated as special 'because I am a GIRL' :LOL: I still really like these:

LOL, yes.. I know having sometimes being on the receiving end of those build up emotions from family members.... :D

I liked those too..

Reaction score
Abdullah bin Amr narrated that: the Prophet said: "The Lord's pleasure is in the parent's pleasure, and the Lord's anger is in the parent's anger."(Hasan).

omgg this is sooo sad, words can't express this:( Ya Allah help the orphans:'(
It's so sad sometimes we fail to appreciate the immense value of our parents whilst there are little kids out there who've never felt a mother's love....:'(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: I see :LOL: Experience is a good teacher :whistle:

T***** Y** :cool: Jazakallah :D
true.. it really is a great teacher....

Y*** W****** wa iyyakum. :p :ROFLMAO: that really was very thoughtful indeed! lol! ingenius n creative.

------------------------------------------------------- ON TOPIC: -------------------------------------------------------------------

18617_435588839838181_1067200602_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Prophet Yahya ibn Zakariyya A.S told BaniIsrael:
“I command you to remember Allaah, for the likeness of that is that of a man whose enemy comes after him, until he comes to a strong fortress where he protects himself from him. Similarly, a person cannot protect himself against the Shaytaan except by remembering Allaah.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmdihi.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LOL!!!! Read this and HILARIOUS!! didn't know where to post it so m posting it here coz muslims visit this area and they know about hajj and ppl who have been to KSA know about... :ROFLMAO:

------------------

Every sensible Sunni intelligent Hajji knows that the rites start off with the talbiyah of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk. Then they deal with the 'Umrah and Hajj and it's all good.

But when the stoning has been done and this first talbiyah is over, it is recommended albeit not obligatory according to Fiqh al-AE, to start the next talibyah - an intensely spiritual and psychological call upon Allah jalla wa 'ala to bless us with with the greatest chicken, greatest speed of service, and greatest garlic sauce on His green and luscious Earth. Yes, even better than Kansas chicken burgers. If we are allowed to call upon Allah for even the smallest of matters, I'm sure going to call upon Him for the bigger ones as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I introduce you to the phenomena that is known simply as...al-Baik.

Al-Baik Allahumma Al-Baik. Al-Baik Allahumma Al-Baik.

550144_466427050076154_204461730_n.jpg

P.S. for ppl wondering what this is.... Al Baik is a home-grown fast food restaurant that serves fried chicken cooked in a distinct way of broasting. There is a unique taste in the chicken of Al Baik, that is why many Saudis and other expats alike are nuts about this.

see vid below to get an idea of the place.. LOL, miss it...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RqgYM5an68

Alhamdulillah, for food!