• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Az-Zuhn:

Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari, told me, "Abu Bakr used to lead the people in prayer during the fatal illness of the Prophet till it was Monday. When the people aligned (in rows) for the prayer the Prophet lifted the curtain of his house and started looking at us and was standing at that time. His face was (glittering) like a page of the Qur'an and he smiled cheerfully. We were about to be put to trial for the pleasure of seeing the Prophet, Abu Bakr retreated to join the row as he thought that the Prophet would lead the prayer. The Prophet beckoned us to complete the prayer and he let the curtain fall. On the same day he died."
-Book #11, Hadith #648, Bukhari

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet did not come out for three days. The people stood for the prayer and Abu Bakr went ahead to lead the prayer. (In the meantime) the Prophet caught hold of the curtain and lifted it. When the face of the Prophet appeared we had never seen a scene more pleasing than the face of the Prophet as it appeared then. The Prophet beckoned to Abu Bakr to lead the people in the prayer and then let the curtain fall. We did not see him (again) till he died.
-Book #11 ,Hadith #649, Bukhari

Reaction score
The Old Man

Once an old man was sitting on a bench of a garden with his 25 year old son. There was a tree beside the bench and the old man saw a bird sitting on the tree. He asked his son, "what’s this?" and his son replied "it’s a crow".

Again the old man asked "what’s this?'', and his son replied "I already told you it’s a crow". The old man again asked 'what’s this?', and his son angrily said
"are you deaf or mad, dad? How many times do I need to tell you it’s a crow! Can’t you understand?"

The old man patiently replied "my dear son, when you were 5 years old, you asked me the same question 174 times, what’s this, and I replied every time, with a kiss that it’s a crow! Now, I asked you 3 times and you were irritated.'

Moral: Be patient with your elders, for you’ll soon be in their shoes.

And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word.And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little.
(17:23-24)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Really, I don't understand why ppl don't get it this..?!

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlWlMWybdJw

Office wrk may be fine in some cases but I feel sorry it whn I see women doing feild work.. It's just harsh and dangerous.. :/

Reaction score
Really, I don't understand why ppl don't get it this..?!

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlWlMWybdJw

Office wrk may be fine in some cases but I feel sorry it whn I see women doing feild work.. It's just harsh and dangerous.. :/
But some people dont have a choice right? Like I mean unskilled labour pays more than working in an office for them! Plus they get extra benefits n stuff. I know its sad, cuz I've been to their camps, but then... :S

Reaction score
OMGOD! May Allah make us such awesome children too :")
motherson.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
But some people dont have a choice right? Like I mean unskilled labour pays more than working in an office for them! Plus they get extra benefits n stuff. I know its sad, cuz I've been to their camps, but then... :S

ur right but wasn't talking about nesscesity... if u gotta do something u have to do it... just generally I know ppl who wrk whn they have no need to... weird... I say wrk moderatly n enjoy life... plus, I've seen how a child was getting neglected coz the mom worked.. how can u bring up awesome children if u wrk all day in office, whn u can live without workin too.... <content removed for some reason..:p the gist of it was that moms can gain huge rewards with Allah from grooming their child while building their future too which is more important>

might help understand:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehUc2QvZkzo

Reaction score
Sisters of Islam can ponder over dis :
-> O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (Surah Ahzaab verse 59)

Reaction score
ur right but wasn't talking about nesscesity... if u gotta do something u have to do it... just generally I know ppl who wrk whn they have no need to... weird... I say wrk moderatly n enjoy life... plus, I've seen how a child was getting neglected coz the mom worked.. how can u bring up awesome children if u wrk all day in office, whn u can live without workin too.... <content removed for some reason.. :p the gist of it was that moms can gain huge rewards with Allah from grooming their child while building their future too which is more important>

might help understand:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehUc2QvZkzo
Ohhh in that case yes :D My mom left off working too, and I am so proud of her for that. But being career minded, she found a way out - Home consultancy :cool: Now both are in balance Alhamdulillah :D (Though now we're grown up so its okay :p) May Allah bless our dear Mamma's :love:

Reaction score
Take a moment to go through these ayaahs, it can make a change on u, only if u read it carefully :)
Quran talking about Mahram and covering :
-> And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. (Surah Nur verse 31)

-> Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
(Surah Nisa verse 23)

N.M

Reaction score
Ohhh in that case yes :D My mom left off working too, and I am so proud of her for that. But being career minded, she found a way out - Home consultancy :cool: Now both are in balance Alhamdulillah :D (Though now we're grown up so its okay :p) May Allah bless our dear Mamma's :love:

That's good that ur mother found a way in which the kids weren't neglected and at the same time she continued her job... but u know what i have seriously people who are so much career oriented that their family is neglected... spending time with family specially the children is, in my opinion, very important.
n i call the mother's own job of bringing up children(religiously i m talking abt) is itself the most difficult job in the world!

one of my favourite duas in the Quran:
"Our Lord! Bestow on us from our spouse and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqun" (surah furqan 74)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Alhamdulillah.... ah, that is ingeneous.. Alhamdulillah. Aameeeeeen. :love:

Reaction score

iam so scared! the thought of​
immortality and living there 'forever' drives me crazy. we people are so busy creating our worlds ke we don't even notice what is about to come. Allah won't judge you on how much you earned, studied or lived. He, the Creator is going to judge us on What we did when we were told everything.​