• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB

:/ :/

اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ، اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ، وَأَذِلَّالشِّرْكَ وَالمُشْرِكِينَ وَدَمِّرْ أَعْدآءَ الدِّينِ وَاحْمِ حَوْزَةَ الإسْلامِ يَا رَبَّالعَالَمِينَ.
Allahumma a'izzal-Islama wal-Muslimeen, Allahumma a'izzal-Islama wal-Muslimeen, wa adhillash-shirka wal-Mushrikeen, wa dammir a'daa’ad-deen, wahmi hawzatal-Islami ya rabbal-3alameen.
O Allah! Raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims. O Allah! Raise the standing and the Muslims, and degrade the standing of Kufr and the Kaafireen, and Shirk and the Mushrikeen. Destroy the enemies of the Deen, and protect the lands of Islam, O Lord of the Worlds.*
اللهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ أَحْوَالَ المُسْلِمِينَ فِي فِلِسطِينَ، اللهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ أَحْوَالَالمُسْلِمِينَ فِي فِلِسطِينَ وفي كُلِّ مَكَانٍ، يَا ذَا الجَلالِ وَالإِكْرِامِ.

Allahumma aslih ahwaalal-muslimeena fi filisteen, Allahumma aslih ahwaalal-muslimeena fi filisteena wa fi kulli makaanin ya dhul-jalali wal-ikraam.

O Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine. O Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine and in every place, O Lord of Majesty and Bounty.*

اللّـهُمَّ آميـــــــــــــــــــن اللّـهُمَّ آميـــــــــــــــــــن اللّـهُمَّ آميـــــــــــــــــــن
Allahumma Ameen. Allahumma Ameen. Allahumma Ameen. :cry:
O Allah! Please accept. O Allah! Please accept. O Allah! Please accept. *
(Right-click, and then save target/link as to save it.)
*Source: http://www.kalamullah.com/qunoot.html

N.M

Reaction score
Gaza we are with you! If Gaza hurts we hurt! If Gaza bleeds we bleed! If Gaza suffers we suffer! We are Gaza and Gaza is us! You attack Gaza you attack us all and there will be a day where no rock will hide you except to bring your end! You day is coming oh enemies of Islam and we will patiently suffer for a while_Yusha Evans

Reaction score
Gaza we are with you! If Gaza hurts we hurt! If Gaza bleeds we bleed! If Gaza suffers we suffer! We are Gaza and Gaza is us! You attack Gaza you attack us all and there will be a day where no rock will hide you except to bring your end! You day is coming oh enemies of Islam and we will patiently suffer for a while_Yusha Evans
absolutely beautiful<3<3

Reaction score
“Worship and obedience illuminate the heart and make it strong and steadfast, until it becomes like a clear mirror, shining with light.

When Shaytaan draws close, he is struck by its light like those who try to
eavesdrop [in the heavens] are struck by the shooting stars, and Shaytaan flees from this heart with more terror than a wolf fleeing from a lion. “

-Ibn Al-Qayyim-

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Do not revile my companions, for by the One in Whose hand is my soul, if one of you were to spend the equivalent of Uhud (Mount) in gold, it would not amount to a mudd of one of them, or half of that.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3673) and Muslim (2540).

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb,
Awsum verses :
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Luqman said to his son while he was instructing him, "O my son, do not associate [anything] with Allah . Indeed, association [with him] is great injustice."
And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination.
But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them but accompany them in [this] world with appropriate kindness and follow the way of those who turn back to Me [in repentance]. Then to Me will be your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.
(Surah Luqman : 13-15 )

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Riches does not mean, having a great amount of property, but riches is self-contentment."
(Bukhari)

Hadeeth No. 6006 - Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doing good."
(Bukhari)

Hadeeth No. 6009 - Narrated Sahl:
I heard the Prophet saying, "A (small) place equal to an area occupied by a whip in Paradise is better than the (whole)
world and whatever is in it; and an undertaking (journey) in the forenoon or in the afternoon for Allah's Cause, is better than the whole world and whatever is in it."
(Bukhari)

Reaction score
nubia151112wordsofwisdom.jpg