• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb

“And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken
with the Messenger a way. Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend He led me
away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter."”
(Quran 25:27-29)

Reaction score
tumblr_mdj2iqw1rH1rl9eufo1_500.jpg

Reaction score
tumblr_mdj0ufkvot1rl9eufo1_500.jpg

I read today as someone’s status that the people of Gaza need our du’as more than our emotions. While the two are connected, because a sincere du’a is not void of emotions, I agree with that statement because many times people think that their emotions are what matter more. They even start to judge people if they aren't depressed about the whole issue.There are two extremes here: some people make themselves inherently depressed while others don’t care about anything. In fact, they don’t even know what’s going on. That’s not the attitude of the believer. It is our hope in Allah even during times of difficulty that makes us different from the Kuffar. Yes, we must feel the pain of the oppressed, but not at the expense of paralyzing our own selves. And keep in mind that this is Qadr; don’t hold yourself responsible to a degree that you can’t handle. Your emotions won’t change anything. Your DU’AS will.

Reaction score
didnt get dis :S

Today's Palestine's Independence day and we should all pray for the liberation of Palestine. Israel has long been occupied Palestine and uncountable lives have been lost because of Israel's brutality and terrorism.

This pictures means we all need to boycott Israel by not buying products with bar-codes that start with the number 729.
Above all, we need to pray for Palestine.

Reaction score
Today's Palestine's Independence day and we should all pray for the liberation of Palestine. Israel has long been occupied Palestine and uncountable lives have been lost because of Israel's brutality and terrorism.

This pictures means we all need to boycott Israel by not buying products with bar-codes that start with the number 729.
Above all, we need to pray for Palestine.
ohkkk

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!! :)

Hadith no: 608
Narrated: Umar bin Al-Khattab
I heard Hisham bin Hakim bin Hizam reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way different to that of mine. Allah's Apostle (SAW) had taught it to me (in a different way). So, I was about to quarrel with him (during the prayer) but I waited till he finished, then I tied his garment round his neck and seized him by it and brought him to Allah's Apostle (SAW) and said, "I have heard him reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way different to the way you taught it to me." The Prophet (SAW) ordered me to release him and asked Hisham to recite it. When he recited it, Allah s Apostle (SAW) said, "It was revealed in this way." He then asked me to recite it. When I recited it, he said, "It was revealed in this way. The Qur'an has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easier for you."

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!! :)

Umar ibn Al-Khattab reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, ordered us to give charity and at the time I possessed some wealth. I said to myself, “If there is a day I can do better than Abu Bakr, then this is the one.” So I went with half of my wealth to the Messenger of Allah and he said, “What have you left for your family?” I said, “The same amount.” Then Abu Bakr came with everything he had. The Prophet said, “O Abu Bakr, what have you left for your family?” He said, “Allah and His messenger.” I said, “By Allah, I will never do better than Abu Bakr.”
[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book of Virtuous Qualities, Number 3675, Sahih]

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
For how long will Palestine continue to bleed, they ask?

We say: for as long as the Muslim world has blood flowing in its veins and a heart that is alive. Do as you please, but know that we shall prevail.

Our Lord is our protector - you have none. - Sh. Yasir Qadhi.

--------------------
Gaza is under attack. Please keep them in your Du'a.

522317_379197585496627_1488260301_n.jpg

Reaction score
A man had an argument with his wife and said , “ I am going to make your life miserable .”

The wife calmly replied , “ You cannot do that .”

He said* , “ Why not ?”

She said : “ If happiness were to be found in money or jewellery , you could deprive me of it and take it away from me , but it is nothing over which you or any other person has control . I find happiness in my faith , and my faith is in my heart , and no one has power over it except my Lord .”

The One Who created happiness is the Most Gracious , Most Merciful , so how can you seek happiness from anyone other than Him ?

Allahu Akbar !!

If people had control over happiness , there would be no
deprived or grieving person left on earth .

Excerpted from the book of
' Do not be sad "
by Dr.A'id al Qarni

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Hāmid al-Khulqāni, one of the students of Imām Ahmed (rahimahullāh), asked him “O Abu Abdullāh, what is your view about these odes which mention Paradise and Hell?” He asked, “Like what for example?”

The student said, “they say:

إذا مـا قـال لـي ربــــــي ** أمـا استحييت تعصـيني ؟

وتخفي الذنب من خلقي ** وبالعـصيــان تـــأتـيــنــــي؟

When my Lord asks me:

Are you not ashamed to disobey Me?

You hide your sins from My creation,

Yet with sins come you to Me!”

Imām Ahmed said, “Read it to me again,” so he did. Then Ahmed stood up and went into his house and closed the door behind him. The student said, “I could hear him from inside the house weeping, as he recited:

When my Lord asks me:

Are you not ashamed to disobey Me?

You hide your sins from My creation,

Yet with sins come you to Me.”

(Dhayl Tabaqāt’l-Hanābilah, 1/53)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIWjuWzz4gk