• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Well, it's ok that you're not convinced...tell me something you love doing..?

and I'll try to give you a better reason of why 'I' personally am able to pray regularly..each n every salah....

heh .. i do like doin stuff .. but theres none ide enjoy doin allot =p

you know, many times it has happened that I wd b leaving the mosque after praying fajr (5 am.. at times :D) and I'd say.. Alhamdulillah (=thanku Allah) for prayer.... that feeling can't be described.. like it's effort to get up, leave sleep, wash urself and go pray.. but well it's totally worth it!
Many times it happens that the duhur (afternoon prayer) is the highlight of my day....
like m tired frm uni n stuff, a lil sleepy... you wash n then when you pray n prostrate it feels good.... like u lose some of that fatigue....

And there is a lot of room for improvement in my prayer... it becomes more of a joy as u beautify it.. Prophet S.A.W said "The coolness of my eyes is in Salah(prayer). " (Ahmed).... so this is what we wanna achieve....

u know whn I was young, I always wondered how my elder cousins were sooo regular at prayer, that also in mosque... coz we'd b playin computer games as kids n whn call is made 4 prayr they'd just leave (n take me too), I'd b like at least finish the level! :p
but well with time as I increased in knowledge,.. that changed.... it's just no matter wht ur doing leave it n pray n come back to it.. u'd feel peace. plus a relief that an obligation is taken care of...

it's just once sum1 is regular at praying n they know whn u pray ur talking to Allah so u can relate to Him all ur worries... it's like an awesome experience... now, Alhamdulillah, If ever even m a bit late for a prayer I actually feel like beating myself for it.... funny thing but true...

P.S. sorry it got long but well u can talk on n on abt stuff u love....

heh yeah .. no worries ..

but guys how did you two came to love it like that ! ?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
heh .. i do like doin stuff .. but theres none ide enjoy doin allot =p

heh yeah .. no worries ..

but guys how did you too came to love it like that ! ?

well, dunno but it was like whn young we'd pray coz parents wd order it.. and it made sense that one should worship their master... but it's like school so u dnt like it as much..
then u r around good company.. so they take u to pray or pray with u... like cousins I mentioned.... whn u pray u'd feel good.. I still remember whn young my grand dad wd take me to mosque with him n I always liked it.... but whn u dnt pray, it's coz ur lazy.... you understand praying is good but u just dnt do it.... here, knowledge helps understanding the gravity of ur mistake n wht ur missing out on....
like there is +ve way to make some1 do something (like u get candy if u pray) and ther are -ve (eg. u get beaten if u dnt pray) Allah S.W.T made us so he knows we need both so if u read up there are punishments for not praying by Allah in fire.. n makes sense coz sum1 fashioned u so well gave u so much [Have We not made for him two eyes? And a tongue and two lips? (90:8-9)] n u can't just take out 5-10 mins to thank em for it... and obey em? how bad... that is wht initially made me be regular at it... then u realize that u get so much rewards for praying it's good way to earn high levels of paradise,.... plus u get that peace n happiness here too.. it's a win-win whn u submit to Allah.... "And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind." (20:124)

And it takes time being regular at it... u just try and it isn't as hard.. just takes that initial effort... Here's an AWESOME explaination:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYB_9U29-4c

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
well wat did you do till you had it ?

I can tell u wht I did...
1. I learnt meanings of phrases in prayer that we use..
2. Learnt Meaning n explaination of 1st chapter of Quran/fatiha... recited in each unit of prayer.
3. learnt some basic lessons frm surahs we recite often in prayer
4. Learnt how to make dua/supplication while prostrating (no rocket science but I never knew u could do it as it's optional)...... best thing ever!!!

plus patience...

Reaction score
well wat did you do till you had it ?
well I wouldn't say I totally have that even now, being human I do miss sometimes :oops:. I'm still trying to come up to a level that pleases Allah.
And this post above really was the basic thing with me too. I used to have a *namaz-chart* and i ticked every prayer i prayed and at the end of the month if there were 95% or above *tick*s i would get a hundred rupees :p
and now, my parents ensure that each one of us offers our prayer by stayng back at home at times and offering it in congregation.
Most important of all is to keep praying over and over that Allah helps us not to miss any prayer.
I read this somewhere a long time back. For some time you have to force yourself into praying regularly and have to make yourself feel that *riqqat taar hone wali feeling* (@badrobot14 please sorry for this, i seriously couldn't translate that. If you could do that, i'd be grateful :D) and a time comes you automatically become regular and find pleasure in namaz. but as i said, that takes time and consistent effort, a lot of it.

N.M

Reaction score
how do you guys keep up with praying each n every prayer ..

Well, I would only like to add up a little here...

See prayers are just like a spiritual food that we can't miss, it makes us realise our worth as His slaves before the Our Creator! It's a reinforcement of the fact that we submit and surrender ourselves before God 5 times a day! N that u can see how the Muslims stand for prayer in congregation, facing in one direction, all in perfect rows despite having differences b/w them... We makes us feel that we are living for a purpose and that is to please our Lord. It makes us feel the presence of our Lord and also that He is listening to us, the prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said, "Worship Allah if you can see Him, even though you can not see, He can see you."
N specially the feeling you get in Sujood(prostration) is simply very awesome! The feeling is indescribable in words...
The Prophet (saws) said, 'The closest one of you comes to his Lord is while he is prostrating, (therefore) make many supplications therein...During the prostrations, strive your hardest in making supplications. Most likely, you will be listened to."

Plus for me it's seriously a time check and an energizer! U know if I don't get up for fajr in the morning, then I'd probably sleeping the whole morning, n eventually wasting the whole day in laziness...

Plus prayer is a solution to everything, not just the 5 obligatory ones, but we also pray voluntary prayers when a calamity hits us, we also pray when we are depressed, we want something from our lord, when we are unsure of something n we need Allah's guidance...
Cuz the Quran says, "seek assistance in patience and Prayers."

That's y the prayer is sooo dear to us, N with time it becomes an integral part in your life that can't even think of missing it be it in the middle of an imp lecture, or in the market, or at work, or when we are sleeping, or be it any imp work you can think of...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said,

"Avoid the seven great destructive sins." The people enquire, "O Allah's Apostle! What are they? "He said, "To join others in worship along with Allah, to practice sorcery, to kill the life which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law), to eat up Riba (usury), to eat up an orphan's wealth, to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting, and to accuse, chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers.

(Saheeh Al Bukhari, (Wills and Testaments (Wasaayaa) Book #51, Hadith #28)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
6221_506880126009110_1583387522_n.jpg

Reaction score
Well, I would only like to add up a little here...

See prayers are just like a spiritual food that we can't miss, it makes us realise our worth as His slaves before the Our Creator! It's a reinforcement of the fact that we submit and surrender ourselves before God 5 times a day! N that u can see how the Muslims stand for prayer in congregation, facing in one direction, all in perfect rows despite having differences b/w them... We makes us feel that we are living for a purpose and that is to please our Lord. It makes us feel the presence of our Lord and also that He is listening to us, the prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said, "Worship Allah if you can see Him, even though you can not see, He can see you."
N specially the feeling you get in Sujood(prostration) is simply very awesome! The feeling is indescribable in words...
The Prophet (saws) said, 'The closest one of you comes to his Lord is while he is prostrating, (therefore) make many supplications therein...During the prostrations, strive your hardest in making supplications. Most likely, you will be listened to."

Plus for me it's seriously a time check and an energizer! U know if I don't get up for fajr in the morning, then I'd probably sleeping the whole morning, n eventually wasting the whole day in laziness...

Plus prayer is a solution to everything, not just the 5 obligatory ones, but we also pray voluntary prayers when a calamity hits us, we also pray when we are depressed, we want something from our lord, when we are unsure of something n we need Allah's guidance...
Cuz the Quran says, "seek assistance in patience and Prayers."

That's y the prayer is sooo dear to us, N with time it becomes an integral part in your life that can't even think of missing it be it in the middle of an imp lecture, or in the market, or at work, or when we are sleeping, or be it any imp work you can think of...

a little ? haha =p
well thanks ..