• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
305553_475805042471313_1512362261_n.png

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated that Samurah ibn Jundub (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

"Last night I saw two men who came to me and took me out to a holy land. We set out until we came to a river of blood in which a man was standing, and on the bank of the river there was a man with stones in front of him. The man who was in the river came and wanted to get out, but the other man threw a stone in his mouth and he went back to where he had been. Every time he wanted to get out, he threw a stone in his mouth and he went back to where he had been. I said, ‘What is this?’ He said: ‘The one whom you saw in the river is the one who consumed Riba (Usury).’”

(Saheeh al-Bukhaari, (Sales and Trade) Book #34, Hadith #298)

Reaction score
I heard this hadith recently and it inspired me....
"The one who displeases Allah, whilst pleasing the people will have the people turning against him (later) but the one who pleases Allah whilst displeasing the people, will earn the pleasure of Allah and even the people will be pleased with him....."

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I heard this hadith recently and it inspired me....
"The one who displeases Allah, whilst pleasing the people will have the people turning against him (later) but the one who pleases Allah whilst displeasing the people, will earn the pleasure of Allah and even the people will be pleased with him....."
True.... it really is inspiring..
Here is it is with refrence that I could find:

On the authority of `A`ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) it is reported that Allah's Messenger said:
"Whoever seeks Allah's Pleasure at the expense of men's displeasure, will win Allah's Pleasure and Allah will cause men to be pleased with him. And whoever seeks to please men at the expense of Allah's Displeasure, will win the Displeasure of Allah and Allah will cause men to be displeased with him." (Narrated by Ibn Hibban in his Saheeh)

Reaction score
ermm..if I ask, how do you go to school everyday, how do you eat everyday...:D juss like that, if you know the importance of prayer, you can pray everyday ;)

and well check out this awesome video:

well i got to skool everyday bcoz im forced to ... i wont be goin every single day if it was me who chooses ..
n i eat when i feel hungry .. need to or when i want to .. n i eat at watever time ..
well .. i dono yes it could be somehow similar .. i just m not convinced somehow .. but thanks

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
well i got to skool everyday bcoz im forced to ... i wont be goin every single day if it was me who chooses ..
n i eat when i feel hungry .. need to or when i want to .. n i eat at watever time ..
well .. i dono yes it could be somehow similar .. i just m not convinced somehow .. but thanks
Well, it's ok that you're not convinced...tell me something you love doing..?

and I'll try to give you a better reason of why 'I' personally am able to pray regularly..each n every salah....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

you know, many times it has happened that I wd b leaving the mosque after praying fajr (5 am.. at times :D) and I'd say.. Alhamdulillah (=thanku Allah) for prayer.... that feeling can't be described.. like it's effort to get up, leave sleep, wash urself and go pray.. but well it's totally worth it!
Many times it happens that the duhur (afternoon prayer) is the highlight of my day....
like m tired frm uni n stuff, a lil sleepy... you wash n then when you pray n prostrate it feels good.... like u lose some of that fatigue....

And there is a lot of room for improvement in my prayer... it becomes more of a joy as u beautify it.. Prophet S.A.W said "The coolness of my eyes is in Salah(prayer). " (Ahmed).... so this is what we wanna achieve....

u know whn I was young, I always wondered how my elder cousins were sooo regular at prayer, that also in mosque... coz we'd b playin computer games as kids n whn call is made 4 prayr they'd just leave (n take me too), I'd b like at least finish the level! :p
but well with time as I increased in knowledge,.. that changed.... it's just no matter wht ur doing leave it n pray n come back to it.. u'd feel peace. plus a relief that an obligation is taken care of...

it's just once sum1 is regular at praying n they know whn u pray ur talking to Allah so u can relate to Him all ur worries... it's like an awesome experience... now, Alhamdulillah, If ever even m a bit late for a prayer I actually feel like beating myself for it.... funny thing but true...

P.S. sorry it got long but well u can talk on n on abt stuff u love....