• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
tumblr_m28woiSYyx1r6qu0vo1_500.png

Asalam-o-Alaikum,
I don't understand what this means. Can you explain it to me?

Jazakallahu-Khairan :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both) said: "I never saw the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) so keen to fast any day and give it priority over any other than this day, the day of 'Ashura', and this month, meaning Ramadhan." [Bukhari, 1867]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "For fasting the day of 'Ashura', I hope that Allah will accept it as expiation for the previous year." [Muslim, 1976]

N.M

Reaction score
●|● Virtues of Friday ●|●

The Prophet (SAW) said: "Friday is the master of days, and the greatest of them before Allâh. It is greater before Allâh than the day of al-Adha and the day of al-Fitr.

It has five characteristics:

1. On this day Allâh created Adam(AS)
2. On it He sent Adam (AS) down to the earth,
3. On it Allâh caused Adam (AS) to die,
4. On it there is a time when a person does not ask Allâh for anything but He gives it to him, so long as he does not ask for anything haraam, and
5. On it the Hour will begin.

There is no angel who is close to Allâh, no heaven, no earth, no wind, no mountain and no sea that does not fear Friday.”

[Narrated by Ibn Maajah; 1084; Classed as hasan by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 2279]

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb

Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'[Hadith Qudsi 34]

1-png.4112
2-png.4113
3-png.4114
4-png.4115
5-png.4116
6-png.4117
7-png.4118
8-png.4119
9-png.4120
10-png.4121

11-png.4122
12-png.4123
13-png.4124
14-png.4125

N.M

Reaction score
Kisra, the King of Persia, after having read the letter sent by the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) inviting him to accept Islam, ordered his sub-ordinate Bayon (Badhun), the governor of Yemen, to send two people to bring the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) before him. Bayon accordingly sent two men who according to the fashion of those days were clean-shaven and had long moustaches. When they appeared on the scene in front of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) he very much disliked their unnatural looks and said;
'Woe to you, Woe to you. Who ordered you to adopt such an appearnace''
They said; 'Our lord Kisra.' The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) then told them, 'My Rabb commanded me to lengthen my beard and clip my moustache.'

N.M

Reaction score
FASTING ASHOORA: A 30-SECOND SUMMARY

1. It is done following the sunnah of Musa (AS), who fasted after the Bani Israel were saved by Allah against their enemies (Pharaoh & his armies). [Bukhari, 1865]

2. Fasting Ashoora (10th Muharram) expiates for the sins of one year in-sha’Allah. [Muslim, 1162]

3. One should fast 9th & 10th Muharram together, in order to be different from the non-Muslims. [M
uslim, 1916]

4. If you couldn’t fast 9th Muharram, the fast can also be covered on 11th Muharram.

5. This year, 9th & 10th Muharram fall on Saturday & Sunday (24th/25th Nov), if you are in Pakistan.