• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
One of my favorite stories of the Quran (actually the favouritest one to say the truth as I love this Prophet):
Its like such an awesome fairytale except its not a fairytale... It was so real!!! I love Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Prophets when he talks about this awesome Prophet.... Its so damn vivid and descriptive and so surreal .... I wished and lived during his time.... Travelling in the wind... Animals in the army .... A palace so beautifully architectured that a Queen with royal tastes thought it was a lake....

And indeed We gave knowledge to Dâwûd (David) and Sulaimân (Solomon), and they both said: "All praise and thanks are Allâh's, Who has preferred us above many of His believing slaves!"

And Sulaimân (Solomon) inherited (the knowledge of) Dâwûd (David). He said: "O mankind! We have been taught the language of birds, and on us have been bestowed all things. This, verily, is an evident grace (from Allâh)."

And there were gathered before Sulaimân (Solomon) his hosts of jinn and men, and birds, and they all were set in battle order (marching forward).

Till, when they came to the valley of the ants, one of the ants said: "O ants! Enter your dwellings, lest Sulaimân (Solomon) and his hosts should crush you, while they perceive not."

So he [Sulaimân (Solomon)] smiled, amused at her speech and said: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."
(Surah Naml chp 27 v15-19)

Ilove the dua he makes in the end and after reading Ibn Kathirs Qisas... I can imagine him smiling.... Such a wonderland yet so real Masha Allah... (Sorry for not posting the hole story but I love this part)

N.M

Reaction score
154740_381389588621492_908798199_n.jpg