• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
61796_10151148488866104_1607623924_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
In order to remove any possibility of worshipping the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم , Allaah told the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم to tell his followers that he had no power to even help himself; (say to them): “I have no power to bring good or avert harm from myself; it is only as Allaah wills. If it were that I had knowledge of the unseen, I would have accumulated only good and no evil would have befallen me. But I am only a warner and a bringer of glad tidings for those who believe.” [Soorah al-A‘raaf, (7):188]. On another occasion, one of the companions concluded his statement to the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم with the phrase, “It is what Allaah wills and you will.” The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم immediately corrected him, saying, “Are you making me an equal to Allaah? Say: ‘It is what Allaah alone wills.” If this be the case concerning the last prophet of Allaah, to give lesser humans like ‘Abdul-Qaadir the power to answer prayers is to elevate them above the prophets whom Allaah chose to guide mankind.

Reaction score
!~~~Lower Your Gaze~~~!
A very effective Story on lowering your gaze with the proof from the Glorious Quran. A young man came to a scholar and said, “I am a young man with strong desires. I cannot help looking at people (girls) when I am in the bazaar (market). What do I do?” The scholar handed him a cup of milk that was full to the brim, and told him to deliver it to an address that would take the young man directly through the bazaar (market). He then instructed the young man that the milk should not spill, and the man said that it would not. The scholar then summoned one of his students and told him to accompany the man through the bazaar to the destination, and to severely beat him if any milk were to spill. This man successfully took the milk to the destination and returned to give the good news to the scholar. The scholar asked, “Tell me, how many sights and faces did you see in the bazaar?” The man replied incredulously, “Scholar, I didn’t even realize what was going on around me. I was only fearful of the beating and disgrace that I would have to endure in public if a drop of milk were to spill.” The scholar smiled and said, “It is the
same with a believer. The believer fears that Allah may disgrace him in front of the entire creation on the Day of Judgment if his faith were to spill over from his heart.” Such people save themselves from sin because they constantly remain focused on the Day of Judgment. “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their modesty. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.” (Quran, 24:30)

iNnOcEnT kilLeRthis is worth reading.:)
OMG it seriously was :O thankyou sooooo soooooo sooooooooo much for the tag :O (JAZA KALLAH :D)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him) reported the Apostle of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) as saying:

"The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created. on it he was made to enter Paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than friday."

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #004 (Kitab Al-Salat), Hadith #1857)