• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

N.M

Reaction score
16714_530709216947171_277806959_n.jpg

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reported in the hadeeth of ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that Faatimah (upon whom be peace) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and asked him for a servant. He said, “Shall I not tell you of something that is better for you than that? When you go to sleep, say ‘Subhaan Allaah’ thirty-three times, ‘Al-hamdu Lillah’ thirty-three times, and ‘Allaahu akbar’ thirty four times.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4943).

525968_268472606606260_2034547441_n.jpg

Reaction score
where do we stand?:cry::cry:
Haani (radiAllaahu anhu) who was the freed slave of Uthman bin Affan (radiAllaahu anhu) said, whenever Uthman stopped at a graveyard, he would weep so much that his beard would get wet.

Someone once asked him. “You do not weep when you think of Jannah and Jahannam but weep when you think of the grave?”

He replied, “I have heard the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) say, ‘The grave is the first stage from amongst the many stages of the Aakhirah (hereafter). If one is successful there, the later stages are easier. However, if one is unsuccessful there, the later stages will be extremely difficult.’ I have also heard the Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) say that he had never seen a sight more frightening than that of the grave.”

In his narration, Haani adds that he heard Uthman recite the following couplet by a grave (which means):

“If you are saved from this (the punishment in the grave), then you are saved from something enormous
If not, then I do not think that you will be saved (from future torment).”

[Tirmidhi]