• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
See... (As far as i know) the husbands ARE NOT allowed to beat... Until amd unless the wives disobey... And by disobedience it is meant that the wife is not modest, she is being unethical... and cheating on the husband (secretly or openly).... Other than that.. If she has a good character, she has alot of rights and husbands are supposed to fulfill all their needs!!
:)
hm :) but i heard the ahadith where Prophet was sitting and a man came to him and asked if i saw my wife with a man in unmodest positon can i kill her, he said no, he asked again, he said no, he asked again and he again denied, on which man said, but i will kill her becasue i am very honourable, PROPHET FURIOUSLY SAID, aND I care for my honour more than you do for yours and Allah care for his more than i do for mine.
And secondly, can woman beat men if they cheat on them ? talkig of equally, and where is that in Ayah, give reference of the amending ayah or ahadith f possible please.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Wow... Any Answers?
women-in-islam-1-resized.jpg

why do u not quote all of those...? I mean there is a context to it.. try reading all of Quran(and some of the sunnah preferably) and then u'll notice how absurd ur claim is...
you forgot to mention this is a part of a big hadith that explains why too... for the 1st one see this:
(alternate: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1llHr7XRl0iNWgwMF9iS2FrVU0/edit?usp=sharing)

for the second one, plz see this:
(alternate: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1llHr7XRl0iUFhVV1gtXzBwUUU/edit?usp=sharing)

and don't forget; this is what Islam also teaches:
the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "I enjoin good treatment of women."
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3331) and Muslim (1468).
"The best of you are those who are the best to theit· wives, and I am the best of you to my wives." Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895; Ibn Maajah, 1977;classed as saheeh(authentic) by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

and no, in the part u quote and in this there is no contradiction .... because the part u quoted is an allowance in a very specific conditions and with guidelines!
a muslim can't chokeslam his wife .. or beat her in a way that leaves marks etc .....
Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Bakrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) addressed the people and said: "Do you know what day this is?" They said: Allah and His messenger know best. He said: "Is it not the Day of Sacrifice?" We said: Yes indeed, 0 Messenger of Allah. He said: "What land is this? Is it not the sacred land?" We said: Yes indeed, 0 Messenger of Allah. He said: "Your blood, your wealth, your honour and your skin are sacred to you, as sacred as this day of yours, in this month of yours, in this land of yours. Have I not conveyed (the message)? We said: Yes. He said: "0 Allah, bear witness.''

It was narrated from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said in his Farewell Sermon:
"Fear Allah concerning women! Verily you have taken them on the security of Allah, and intercourse with them has been made lawful unto you by words of Allah. You too have rights over them, and that they should not allow anyone to sit on your bed [i.e., not let them into the house) whom you do not like. But if they do that, you can chastise them but not severely. Their rights upon you are that you should provide them with food and clothing in a fitting manner" (Narrated by Muslim, 1218)
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Be kind to women."'(Nanated by al-Bukhaari, 3153; Muslim, 1468).

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
'A'isha said, 'The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, never struck anyone with his hand, including women and servants, unless he was fighting in the way of Allah. He did not demand retaliation for anything that happened to him, unless one of the sacred things of Allah Almighty was violated, then he would retaliate for the sake of Allah Almighty." [Muslim]